drink more water challenge!

I've done 2l so far aiming for 4l x

3.5 and Im peeing for england lol

Well my glass of water every hour didnt quite go to plan haha on just my 4th glass now but its a start, will drink more tomorrow and measure them out so i know exactly how much im consuming.
x

5 pints that's all I could manage x

That's actually very good, 2.5litres is above the average litres most people drink ;)

I just finish my 4litres, off to bed soon

x

Can I join in :) sounds grt :)

Of course Fali :)
Water is amazing for cleaning our bodies and clear our skin.
We aim to drink around 3litres a day or more. But anything around or over 2litres is very good actually ;)
Some of us count herbal teas, lemonades, water added to shakes for the total daily water too;)

Aww brill il start in the morning :) my aims to hv 2L a day anythin more is a pat on the bk :)

Good luk every1 xxx

I've just done my first 1.5l x

I buy 1.5l bottles it really helps x

2 litres so far. I'm aiming for 4 litres. I'll eat out today for dinner and restaurants always make salty foods. I don't want be bloated tomorrow so let's keep drinking :p

x

I do pint glasses... Room temp .. Hate cold water... Had 1 at the gym... 2 so far at home... Aiming for 5 today... I don't count my herbal tea.. When I say water I just mean water... With nothing added... X

I've done 4 so far that's not including any shakes ect x

I've done 4 so far that's not including any shakes ect x

Oh God, you're such an water drinker, if you include the shakes, you're actually drinking close to 5 litres of water :D
I always include my herbal teas, otherwise I would never reach the 4 litres, hehe ;)

Just finished my 4 litres now and ready to have some rest:)

See you girls tomorrow x

Did nearly 2LS today!!! Omg I peed go sctland :)

Did nearly 2LS today!!! Omg I peed go sctland :)

Well done Fali :) Pee every hour is a bit anoying at first, but then you get into the habit and it won't bother you anymore;)

Im really lacking today I've just hit 2l without including shakes ect Im aiming for 4 by 5pm

Back