Drink That Water Challenge

size102b

Banned
Hello after reading a great post by oldbeforeIdie I feel I need a reallllllllly big kick up my harse! :asskick:

So would any of you like to join me on a water drinking challenge????

I dont hardly drink never have :eek: I know stupid......Bladder 3 kids .........

SO I WILL drink 2 Litres of water a day
Starting tomorrow
The people that do drink 2 + Litres a day gets this at the end of the week to place on their profile

:)

Last edited:
Go on then. I'm up for this. Starting today!! I'm half down, but I'll get there. Is it just water or does weak no sugar squash count, or green tea. Or should we say, just water, to avoid confusion.

Lynda

Great idea this, but I won't take part, as I already consume my 2 litres per day.

Good luck to you all and great banner idea for the sigs;)

Ill join in! Im a nightmare for drinking enough.Ive started to use 2 sports bottles, fill them both up at the beginning of the day - put one in the fridge until Ive finished the first. Then I know thats my intake to get through.
xx

Go on then. I'm up for this. Starting today!! I'm half down, but I'll get there. Is it just water or does weak no sugar squash count, or green tea. Or should we say, just water, to avoid confusion.

Lynda

I dont think there are hard and fast rules :) Sugar free squash seems fair enough :)

Why don't you jazz it up a bit with lots of Green Tea!! It speeds up the metabolism - brilliant stuff!

OOOOO great :D

Yes sugar free squash must be allowed lol :eek:

Thanx guyz

Maybe just copy and paste the list and say how much we honestly drank each day and if we struggle maybe we can give each other great tips like lisanats
Any other ideas would be great :D

2 litres of water drank today

Size102b sf squash & water
mumtheshopper
lisanat
Starlight
jessie15
Hippngrvy
Crazybecky5 Green Tea

Last edited:
lol, after a while you can't really taste it (the one with lemon is quite nice!) and the benefits are second to none :)

Part of getting my 3lbs off this week has been about replacing all my coffee's with Green Tea! I swear by the stuff - give it a go!! I will join in and do it with Green Tea instead :) hehe xx

lol, after a while you can't really taste it (the one with lemon is quite nice!) and the benefits are second to none :)

Part of getting my 3lbs off this week has been about replacing all my coffee's with Green Tea! I swear by the stuff - give it a go!! I will join in and do it with Green Tea instead :) hehe xx

Yey good what one do you buy I will try it as I need good loses to keep me focused and when I say good 2lbs a week as Im a slow loser :cry: Im just off to town and I'll see if they have some......xx

Go for the Tetley's Green Tea with Lemon - thats the one i drink! :) It's fab, there are loads of reports of people loosing the extra weight with it and i must admit, it works for me! xx

thats nice that 1 with lemon i used to drink that afew years ago, Im going shopping after WI tonight to get some! Thanks!xx

I'm in, after my moaning post I'll do anything to give me a boost this week. I'm getting back to exercise at least 3 times a week and def going to give this a go. I hardly every drink water cos I don't want to drink if i'm not thirsty. Is all liquid included here (tea/coffee etc) or just water, squash? I'm starting tomorrow!

i'll do it, i ususally drink around 4litres a day but have become a bit slack since not having any sugar free squash in the house lol so im off to the shop to buy some! XX

i'll have a go!

gonna be a strugle though i think because i barely drink anything at all anyway. like today i've had a cone of water to drink and that'll probably be it

Hello after reading a great post by oldbeforeIdie I feel I need a reallllllllly big kick up my harse! :asskick:

So would any of you like to join me on a water drinking challenge????

I dont hardly drink never have :eek: I know stupid......Bladder 3 kids .........

SO I WILL drink 2 Litres of water a day
Starting tomorrow
The people that do drink 2 + Litres a day gets this at the end of the week to place on their profile

:)

OMG I will soooo do this, I was just thinking, i had a 1.5lb gain this week (my 4th week on the diet :cry:) i need to drink more! You're on!

hmmm i should join in really i should.....i seem to only be drinking diet cola these days~(naughty i know).

Back