Drinking Water

:giggle: Still plenty time to catch up nails ;)

I had forgotten about this lol, but i have a pint here now and am halfway through it so only about 2 pints to go. I will be able to do that by the end of the day im sure

Well didn't start too well, about 2 gulps in it went down the wrong hole, just managed 1 pint though, will try and complete the challenge though. Perhaps I should purchase a she-wee then I need never miss BB or leave the computer :giggle:
xx

Well i didnt make the daily quota i have about 1 pint to go but i wont drink that now before bed or i will never sleep lol. I will try again tomorrow but i have to say im up on my usually daily amount by at least 2 pints so that can only be a good thing and its a start ;)

Apart from my little bit when i was waiting for my WI i havent had any water today except for in my coffee :eek:

Will try harder tomorrow

Between 4 and 6 litres a day for me guys!!...I'm swimming in it :eek:

It's definitely the key factor me though and weight loss :D

Just the usual pint of Robinson's this morning, although all the tea drinking has probably cancelled that out by now :rolleyes:

Don't seem to have much of an appetite today, just made myself a big bowl of fruit and fromage frais, and I can't eat it :( Oh well, points'll carry over thankfully. Will probably end up stuffing myself tomorrow :) Anyone else have days like this, when you just can't seem to eat anything? :(

I couldnt imagine drinking that now, i did it quite easy on LL but now i just manage 2 litres:tear_drop::tear_drop:

Back