Drinking Water

I did my 4 pints yesterday and I did manage it the night before but I was up until 1am on the loo, that'll teach me to drink 4pts in the evening :doh::giggle:
On track today, had 1 pt so far :D
xx

Yep i have had 1 pint already today, its good cos my small bottles in the fridge seem to be 1 pint ( i measured ) and i can drink it from a bottle much better than a pint glass. It doesnt seem quite so much

Another pint down, I must admit I'm finding it quite easy as I drink a fair bit of water anyway, I may go for 5 pts a day.
xx

Well I had 8pts in the end yesterday, do you think this is too much? My mum thought it was then I got worried that I shouldn't be drinking so much. To be honest it was quite easy and I didn't drink anywhere near as much tea as I usually do. What do you all think.
1pt down today :)
xx

Well I had 8pts in the end yesterday, do you think this is too much? My mum thought it was then I got worried that I shouldn't be drinking so much. To be honest it was quite easy and I didn't drink anywhere near as much tea as I usually do. What do you all think.
xx

I found this

It's Not How Much You Drink, It's How Fast You Drink It! The kidneys of a healthy adult can process fifteen liters of water a day! You are unlikely to suffer from water intoxication, even if you drink a lot of water, as long as you drink over time as opposed to intaking an enormous volume at one time. As a general guideline, most adults need about three quarts of fluid each day. Much of that water comes from food, so 8-12 eight ounce glasses a day is a common recommended intake. You may need more water if the weather is very warm or very dry, if you are exercising, or if you are taking certain medications. The bottom line is this: it's possible to drink too much water, but unless you are running a marathon or an infant, water intoxication is a very uncommon condition

I found this

It's Not How Much You Drink, It's How Fast You Drink It! The kidneys of a healthy adult can process fifteen liters of water a day! You are unlikely to suffer from water intoxication, even if you drink a lot of water, as long as you drink over time as opposed to intaking an enormous volume at one time. As a general guideline, most adults need about three quarts of fluid each day. Much of that water comes from food, so 8-12 eight ounce glasses a day is a common recommended intake. You may need more water if the weather is very warm or very dry, if you are exercising, or if you are taking certain medications. The bottom line is this: it's possible to drink too much water, but unless you are running a marathon or an infant, water intoxication is a very uncommon condition

Aww bless you Vodaka, thanks for taking the time to post that love. I probably won't be able to drink 8pts everyday if I'm out anyway but at least I know it's ok, I got a bit worried yesterday!
Appreciate that love :D
xx

xx

Nice post vodaka :)

The other thing to bear in mind nails, is look how much people on CD etc are knocking bac lol

I drink 3 litres a day every day, I do think it has really helped my weight loss!

:( i havent been good with the water. I keep forgetting lol. I have had 2 bottles today so far ( which are about 1 pint each ) but definatly havent been doing as well as i was hoping to lol

Ok I have joined the peeing gang. I have had 1 ltr today so 1 more to go. I quite like water so no prob there but vodka/whiskey and water does not quite taste so nice :rotflmao:

Dont panic I have'nt actually tried that YET!! hehe

Back