Drinking

is 3 days into refeeding enough?????

Not really, you should get to the end of the first week at least. x

I drunk a full bottle of red last night and I was fine, Bit drunker a bit quicker but thats all. Ive been 100% for 2 months, No blips. Thought Id let you all know.

I drunk a full bottle of red last night and I was fine, Bit drunker a bit quicker but thats all. Ive been 100% for 2 months, No blips. Thought Id let you all know.

I'm glad for you, you were very lucky.

hey

totally understand no drinking is going to be so difficult with Christmas coming up. Just have to keep thinking when on maintenace it will be easier :D

Drinking!

Thanks for that advice, i will have to review my christmas night out now, was going to re-feed for 5 days then enjoy a drinky, but won't now!!

I would really love to enjoy couple of drinks over xmas too....so see how I get along these next couple of weeks.

EH?

Great post!

My pharmacy has said soda water is a no no also, as its not the same as sparkling water. Soda water and an additive in it that sparkling water doesnt and therefore should be avoided in possible. I had previously thought they were the same.

Soda water has bicarb in it which is why it's different from sparkling water (hence it's name) but if you do a search on this site you'll see that in the past people have emailed Lipotrim directy and been told it's fine to drink whilst on TFR.
Indeed I believe there was one person who drank nothing else. :) x

Thank you all for very insightful comments about LT and the dangers of it. I myself have been on 100% LT and drank a few shots of whiskey while on it. Other than getting a little bit drunker than usual a little bit quicker (obviously as there are no food in the tummy to slow its absorption), I have had no ill effects and have been in full control of myself then. That is of course not to say that it couldn't have been possibly dangerous, just sharing my experience.

On another note, my weight loss continued on its usual course despite that night of having some alcohol. Going out tonight again to celebrate a few colleagues leaving the hospital but since my weigh-in today was 70.0kg I'm gonna celebrate by NOT drinking!

Cheers!

Hi guys, im wondering if i increase my water intake would it boost my weight loss?

I think the booze is the hardest sacrifice, at least we get black tea wich makes u warm and a little satisfied !

From the observations I made last weekend I think half of the people drinking in Birmingham must have been on LT - the disorientation, unconsciousness and general brain death was most evident.

Glad I came across this thread..Was contemplating drinking for a night out in a few weeks but will defo be sticking to water now.

I know some people handle it fine but Im not willing to take the risk after reading some rather scary stories of people collapsing etc.

As far as im aware soda and sparkling water are fine but not tonic water

May want to double check this with your pharmacy tho or one of the Lipo expertson here:D

Soda water is fine. It's tonic water that you're meant to avoid.

reading through this thread has given me mixed opinions on drinking whilst on LT, I am going out for my annual Blackpool crawl on Oct 20th with the girls, I was going to do a weeks re-feed and then have a drink on 20th, what would you advise me to do, do a week and half of re-feed ? I shall be going straight back onto LT the day i come back :) was just wondering as i dont want to be drinking water in blackpool, people will start asking questions and i dont want to tell anyone that i am doing LT. let me know, thanks for all the support
Emmy_J <3 xxx

Back