Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    I was told by my councillor that I can have water leaf teas. So far I've had mint and chamomile, are there any other teas people can recommend as I'm getting pretty fed up of mint already!

Charlie xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Channy35

Channy35 Wants to do this!

Diet:
    Exante
    chamomile is a flower so they don't recommend it. You could try redbush and green tea

4. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Redbush tea is ace!
    Milder in flavour than normal indian tea, so if you like normal tea white, try redbush without the milk... it's great!

I mix my peppermint tea with liquorice tea (made from liquorice roots so, in essence, is a spice) Also Bochai is really nice. A black tea that is flavoured with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.... usually I add a sweetner to it, as it brings out the spicy flavours.

5. Kimberleyski

Kimberleyski Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    I have something called White Tea (Not the same as it sounds lol) It's made from the same plant as Green Tea but with a milder flavour. I put sweetener in too. Love it!

It's made by Twinings and Clipper do it too, can buy it in any supermarket with all the herbals etc.

6. Gunna-make-it

Gunna-make-it Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    exante
    I do like Earl grey too - have started drinking decaf tea as I know I will get through a lot of tea as I dont drink coffee

7. Hotbunnycharlie

Hotbunnycharlie Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st4lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet
    Thanks, everyone, :Dfor the replies, ,thats really handy! I've had white tea and I find it quite bitter but it didnt even occur to me to add sweetener, I'll give that a go.

Where can you find bochai tea? It sounds great but I don't think i've ever come across it?

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.