• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Drinks?

Channy35

Wants to do this!
chamomile is a flower so they don't recommend it. You could try redbush and green tea

alipally

Serial Dieter!
S: 118.3kg C: 113.7kg G: 80kg BMI: 36.7 Loss: 4.6kg(3.87%)
Redbush tea is ace!
Milder in flavour than normal indian tea, so if you like normal tea white, try redbush without the milk... it's great!

I mix my peppermint tea with liquorice tea (made from liquorice roots so, in essence, is a spice) Also Bochai is really nice. A black tea that is flavoured with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.... usually I add a sweetner to it, as it brings out the spicy flavours.

I have something called White Tea (Not the same as it sounds lol) It's made from the same plant as Green Tea but with a milder flavour. I put sweetener in too. Love it!

It's made by Twinings and Clipper do it too, can buy it in any supermarket with all the herbals etc.

S: 14st0lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st12lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I do like Earl grey too - have started drinking decaf tea as I know I will get through a lot of tea as I dont drink coffee

S: 13st2lb C: 13st2lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 30.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Thanks, everyone, :Dfor the replies, ,thats really handy! I've had white tea and I find it quite bitter but it didnt even occur to me to add sweetener, I'll give that a go.

Where can you find bochai tea? It sounds great but I don't think i've ever come across it?