Drinks?

I was told by my councillor that I can have water leaf teas. So far I've had mint and chamomile, are there any other teas people can recommend as I'm getting pretty fed up of mint already!

Charlie xx

chamomile is a flower so they don't recommend it. You could try redbush and green tea

Redbush tea is ace!
Milder in flavour than normal indian tea, so if you like normal tea white, try redbush without the milk... it's great!

I mix my peppermint tea with liquorice tea (made from liquorice roots so, in essence, is a spice) Also Bochai is really nice. A black tea that is flavoured with cinnamon, nutmeg and cloves.... usually I add a sweetner to it, as it brings out the spicy flavours.

I have something called White Tea (Not the same as it sounds lol) It's made from the same plant as Green Tea but with a milder flavour. I put sweetener in too. Love it!

It's made by Twinings and Clipper do it too, can buy it in any supermarket with all the herbals etc.

I do like Earl grey too - have started drinking decaf tea as I know I will get through a lot of tea as I dont drink coffee

Thanks, everyone, :Dfor the replies, ,thats really handy! I've had white tea and I find it quite bitter but it didnt even occur to me to add sweetener, I'll give that a go.

Where can you find bochai tea? It sounds great but I don't think i've ever come across it?

Back