Drinks

Twiowl

What types of drinks are u allowed on this. Sorry if this has been asked before but i some find if u use search it could be out of date info and new things be added etc

Water, water and more water! ;)

SnS sell water flavourings, but I believe some of them contain citric acid which can affect some people's ketosis. A few on here also use Marilgold bouillion, which is really nice a low calorie savoury drink now and again.

Some people also drink flavoured waters, but I'm not sure which ones are suitable, sure someone else will come along and let you know.

In the frequently asked questions sticky there is a link to the drinks that people on Exante use. People on S&S use the same advice I believe. Personally I don't have any of them as I'm happy with plain old water but other people seem to survive on Coke Zero etc.

No - no flowers or fruits is the general rule. Some fruit waters are ok because they don't actually contain fruit (!) or citric acid. They are detailed in the exante drink post.

I bought the Lemon Spritz and Mixed Fruit water flavourings, is there a limit to how much of them I can drink?

Ok so I emailed them and they said the flavourings are made with malic acid, not citric acid, so they're fine :)

What do they taste like Wisney?

^ They are SO friggin nice! The mixed fruit one is a pretty standard summer berries type drink, but the lemon spritz is like sweet lemon, it's kind of addicitive, lolll. I tell you now though, it made drinking 500ml of water a piece of p*ss and not an ordeal, lolll

If I would have known, I think I would've bought another two because I think I'm gonna go thru these too quickly :(

^ They are SO friggin nice! The mixed fruit one is a pretty standard summer berries type drink, but the lemon spritz is like sweet lemon, it's kind of addicitive, lolll. I tell you now though, it made drinking 500ml of water a piece of p*ss and not an ordeal, lolll

Ooh sounds nice, think I might have to order some with my next order or maybe even sooner. I really seem to struggle to drink plain water. I buy the flavoured water from Sainsburys but the water flavourings from S&S will work out cheaper, nearly half the price if I am adding it up correctly :p

I want to buy some plain, 1.5 litre highland spring or buxton and just add two or three scoops of powder and drink those throughout the day. I have to ration it out though because I don't want to go through them too quickly.

Back