• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Driving test :(.....

deep breaths and honestly its not as bad as you think once you get going... good luck!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Just wanted to wish you a massive GOOD LUCK!!!!! :cross:

Im learning to drive, have passed my theory need to book my practical but I know im gonna be so nervous.

Pls let us know how you get on and remember.....stay calm!!!!!!!!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
U'll be just fine, stay calm u can do it xx

fillymum

synful soul
good luck !!

evilpenguin

Not evil at all
I messed up my mock test right before my actual test too - I think it was a good omen as I passed the test with only 3 minors! You probably got all of the nerves out of your system on the mock test so don't worry! And good luck! xxxxxx

alwyn

Silver Member
Good luck!! Let us know how you got on!

alwyn

Silver Member
Oh no!! What was the major? 3 minors is REALLY good, so you obviously know what you're doing!!

Better luck next time!

big bear

A bear on a mission!
ah thats such a shame, I'm sure u'll pass next time x

*EB*

Gold Member
i failed twice....passed 3rd time, so keep at it! i hit the kerb on my first test so knew i had failed....:( xxx (doing parralel parking....not just general driving!!)

moomintrolljen

Will be thin god dammit!!
Never mind hun - only 3 minors is excellent!
Only got 1 minor on mine when i passed - 2nd test attempt x x x

3 Minors is realy good honey, dont beat yourself up about it.

I got 7 minors on mine, i was sure i had made a mistake over lane priorities right at the start of the test and was convinced i had failed, and i think that made me relax for the majority of my test, i was amazed when at the end the instructor told me i passed.

Next time as easy as it is for me to say, but try to keep calm. You will get there x

mcv

Silver Member
ok not the result you wanted, but as a driving instructor i can tell you its not a disasterous result either. I had a student in for test today who received 2 minors and 1 serious, If you are test standard i find those serious marks are generally due to nerves or misjudgement. What was your serious for hun?
second time passers are better drivers, i can say that because i am a second time passer myself ha ha ( tin hat at the ready)