Driving test :(.....

debjk

tomorrow and I am scared S***less :( have a feeling I will fail especially as I failed my mock today with so many stupid minor things and 1 major! Got some bachs rescue remedy but it didnt help today

any tips??

deep breaths and honestly its not as bad as you think once you get going... good luck!

Just wanted to wish you a massive GOOD LUCK!!!!! :cross:

Im learning to drive, have passed my theory need to book my practical but I know im gonna be so nervous.

Pls let us know how you get on and remember.....stay calm!!!!!!!!

U'll be just fine, stay calm u can do it xx

good luck !!

I messed up my mock test right before my actual test too - I think it was a good omen as I passed the test with only 3 minors! You probably got all of the nerves out of your system on the mock test so don't worry! And good luck! xxxxxx

Good luck!! Let us know how you got on!

Oh no!! What was the major? 3 minors is REALLY good, so you obviously know what you're doing!!

Better luck next time!

ah thats such a shame, I'm sure u'll pass next time x

i failed twice....passed 3rd time, so keep at it! i hit the kerb on my first test so knew i had failed....:( xxx (doing parralel parking....not just general driving!!)

Never mind hun - only 3 minors is excellent!
Only got 1 minor on mine when i passed - 2nd test attempt x x x

3 Minors is realy good honey, dont beat yourself up about it.

I got 7 minors on mine, i was sure i had made a mistake over lane priorities right at the start of the test and was convinced i had failed, and i think that made me relax for the majority of my test, i was amazed when at the end the instructor told me i passed.

Next time as easy as it is for me to say, but try to keep calm. You will get there x

ok not the result you wanted, but as a driving instructor i can tell you its not a disasterous result either. I had a student in for test today who received 2 minors and 1 serious, If you are test standard i find those serious marks are generally due to nerves or misjudgement. What was your serious for hun?
second time passers are better drivers, i can say that because i am a second time passer myself ha ha ( tin hat at the ready)

Back