• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

drop dead diva

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Series 3! Are you in the UK? I don't know which series I've been watching, just watched the finale anyway! I love Jane she's amazing x x x

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
I don't want to spoil it but I want to know if I'm on the same season as you lol. Is it the season she meets THE judge or was that last season for you? X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Aaaa then I have just watched finale of season 3 and its amazing and I cried my eyes out! X x x

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
That's what you will be saying when you see it! Even my husband came off the computer to watch it! Omg I'm so excited for you to see it!!! X x x

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Argh how good was it! They make the cutest couple but grayson, poor grayson! I can't wait for the next season! X x x

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Awww but did you see how the judge looked at her

I know THE cutest couple ever and he has such a great personality and he loves her for who she is inside and out whereas grayson will only love her now because she's Deb I cant wait for the next season I hope we dont have to wait to long!

eviljobob

Series 3 aired in the States from June - Sept 2011 and then Living started showing it here in Sept.
I hope we don't have to wait that long this time! They're fairly quick with other shows, Bones, Greys and such so fingers crossed!