drop dead diva

MissSlinky2011

Silver Member
Does anyone watch this on living tv? The 2nd series has just finished and I love it! It's also a refreshing change to see a real woman on the tv who is just as gorgeous as all the size zeros and is the star of the show!

Series 3! Are you in the UK? I don't know which series I've been watching, just watched the finale anyway! I love Jane she's amazing x x x

I don't want to spoil it but I want to know if I'm on the same season as you lol. Is it the season she meets THE judge or was that last season for you? X

Sent from my HTC Desire using MiniMins x x x

Aaaa then I have just watched finale of season 3 and its amazing and I cried my eyes out! X x x

That's what you will be saying when you see it! Even my husband came off the computer to watch it! Omg I'm so excited for you to see it!!! X x x

Argh how good was it! They make the cutest couple but grayson, poor grayson! I can't wait for the next season! X x x

Awww but did you see how the judge looked at her

I know THE cutest couple ever and he has such a great personality and he loves her for who she is inside and out whereas grayson will only love her now because she's Deb I cant wait for the next season I hope we dont have to wait to long!

Series 3 aired in the States from June - Sept 2011 and then Living started showing it here in Sept.
I hope we don't have to wait that long this time! They're fairly quick with other shows, Bones, Greys and such so fingers crossed!

Back