drop in and not in kotosis

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by mini~mimms, 5 September 2008 Social URL.

1. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    well as the title says i went to my drop in last night which was day 3 and im not in kitosis :tear_drop:is this normal?? and how long does it take ? and what are the signs when im in ketosis ?but on a good note...
    i lost 5.7lbs yaaay !:D:D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lumpy

Lumpy One day at a time

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st13lb(6.02%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi mini,

Just posted a reply to Kaalin, this may help xx

4. Mini_Me

Mini_Me LighterLife Returner

Start Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LighterLife
    Hi Mini (Nice user name :)

I would try to not worry about it to be honest. It might take 3 or 5 days to get into ketosis. The fact that you have lost nearly 6 pounds so far is a very good sign that you are almost there - or even in ketosis, but its just showing up on the stick... that can happen occasionally.

I find that if I drink so much water, my pee is so diluted, the stick just won't detect the ketosis! (sorry bout the graphic detail!)

Anyhow, try not to worry, and look forward to an amazing time! I started in May, I'n in development, and I have lost 6.5 stones. And its great!!

5. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks lumpy well done mini thats excellent and very quick i hope im as lucky as you and lose it quick !! x

6. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Mini - that's fantastic! I started in April and I've not lost anywhere near that much! :)

7. mini~mimms

mini~mimms Full Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    thanks kaalin:) you have done really great x

8. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

Thanks mini. Hoping to lose this last few pounds as quick as possible! Good news is, I'm now in ketosis. I'm sure you will be well on the way :) xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.