dropweight soup

kazzymc

Gold Member
i got a packet of dropweight mediteranian tomato soup to give it a try thought it would make a nice meal when i didnt fancy anything big.
I had a soup last night for my dinner with 4 inches of granary baguette cut into 4 pieces and i was very impressed it wasnt to tomatoey which suits me and you could also taste the herbs they had used in it,, ill deffo be buying more while its on offer

i do like soup but i would get carried away with the bread so i have banned soup from my diet! :sigh:
glad you enjoyed it though and maybe when i can resist the bread i will treat myself to some in the winter months ;)

Hi Kazzie,

I bought this last night for my lunch today. Drinking it as a cup of soup rather than using a bowl and eating it. I would be too tempted to have some bread with it if I had to do it that way.

As you say it is actually quite nice, even though it has a spice to it. I'm having it just now as on lunch at work.

i enjoyed the spice to it wasnt to tomatoey suited me lol,,,,, thats a good idea with using it as a cuppa soup

I've had it too, and it's not bad at all. Good when you're sick of all the chocolate shakes!

it made a nice change for a low cal main meal for me i get fed up of thinking healthy food all the time lol

Back