Drum Roll...... week 3!

sun

Gold Member
I'm so chuffy chuff chuffed, I lost an amazing 5.5lbs at WI last night, bringing my total to 19lbs in 3 weeks. Woohoo xx

Start Weight: 11st 10lbs
Goal Weight: 8st 10lbs
Week 1 : Lost 10lbs
Week 2 : Lost 4.4lbs
Week 3 : Lost 5.5lbs
Start Date: 6th August
Weight Now: 10st 4lbs!!!!!!!

Total 19lbs gone gone gone

Well done indeed!! Keep up the good work

Mike

Reactions: sun
aww thanks Mike, its like people like you that are truly inspirational xxx

You are really doing well !

Reactions: sun
Fantastic!

Sun
You are doing so so well - 19lbs in 3 weeks is absolutely fantastic. You are now halfway there! How does that feel? Are you getting lots of positive comments from friends and family?
xxxxxxxxxxxx

hi mini

people are actually noticing now, and I glanced myself in a shop window this morning and I actually thought "was that me", I feel so high and buzzy and happy.

thankyou xxxx

Hi I am new to the board and started Lighter life last friday. I have 3 stone to loose.

I manged 5lbs on my first weigh in i did diet for 6 days not full 7 and i have the time of the month do you think that would have affected the amout i lost as your first weeks lose was a lot and the other members in my group lost between 8-11lbs.

I'm not grumbling am just curious 5lbs is still fab for me.

Thanks

hi sweetie,

there is no rhyme or reason why some people lose more than others, as long as you are following it to the 'T' and the secret is to drink AT LEAST 4 litres of water.

I am sure TOTM must play a part in it, for me I've already gone thru menopause and dont have periods anymore.

5lbs is a fantastic loss, and I would think that your next week will be excellent as well.

Keep up the good work and you will benefit and become slim.

Anytime you fancy a chat, just shout.

xxxxxxxxx

Back