Drunk Tinkerbell's weight loss journey

Wow you've got some will power sticking Tobit did that long without a weigh in to keep u motivated!!!! Well done!!
My CDC has gone on holiday so I've not got a weigh in until second week in June!!
Xx gd luck :) x x

Start 12.4 Current 11.4 goal 9.7

Hi all

Struggling!!

I'm visiting my parents in Belgium this week and our visits are normally all consumed with food and wine!! We only got here last night and I already want to blow out my diet!

I am tempted to jump up to 1000 while i'm hear and have a slice of toast and an egg for breakfast, but I don't want to go home having put on half a stone....

Has anyone incorporated some carbs back in their diet and not put on a load of weight just from that?

start - 12.2 current - 11.9 target 9.7

I have no idea hun!!
I think you should go up to 1000 though and try and only have 1meal with carbs in a day be prepared to put in 2 or 3lb though!!!
Life is for living too chick and you can make it up when you get back!!! Just don't go crazy and before you get back ease off carbs so you don't feel pants when u get back into it!!!!!
Have a fab time totally jealous!!!!!
X

Start 12.4 Current 11.4 goal 9.7

Great, that's what I'm doing! I had a CD product for breakfast and lunch and then have eaten quite a bit of protein nibbles tonight. Will have one fajita for tea which will keep me under 1000......just!

Hello! So far so good, stuck to 1000 calories yesterday but did have carbs and think I was 1 or 2lbs lighter on the scales today than yesterday!!

I did actually start my 'diet' although not CD at 12.7 so I'm going to change my stats as more of a motivator! And I hate seeing 11.9 on my stats... Whilst I've not officially weighed in I know I'm weighing at least 11.3 or lower on my scales so going to change stats to be a bit more accurate! That'll make me feel even better about how I'm doing!

Whoop well done Hun!!!!! Overtaken me how very dare you lol!!
That's brilliant not long and we will be in the 10's x x x

That's weird my heaviest was 12.7 too!! Spooky x x I'm going to copy u lol x

start 12.4 Current 11.4 Goal 9.9

Yay!!! Perfect!! My weigh in is from home as not seen consultant yet.... Let's hope I don't weigh in as more than that when I see consultant on Wednesday! That would be disappointing!!

start - 12.7 current - 11.3 target 9.10

That wud suck!!! Lol you'll be fine though!! May be less by then :) x x

Start 12.7 Current 11.4 goal 9.9

Ditto I had a total blow out today too!!!
You getting back on it tomoro or waiting until Monday?? I got big night out next weekend and need to lose 3lb this week!! X :(

Start 12.7 Current 11.4 goal 9.9

Back on it today but still just aiming to be under 1000 calories as still at parents'.

At least all that food yesterday has got my bowels moving today ;-)

Oh dear!!! Probably more like 1800 today!!!
I'm dropping to 800 mon, tues and weds as weigh in is on Wednesday!

Back