Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

Marie,

Pick yourself up and start again hun! You know you can do it!!!!!!!!

xx

:party0036::blahblah::rotflmao::ignore::party0016::gen126::crazy::doh::booboo::whistle::busted::giggle::silly: AND THAT'S ALL I HAVE TO SAY ON THE MATTER :wave_cry:
HEEHEEHEEEHEEEHHEE

Busted big time, pissed - hell yeah!!! Happy- yep In lust - omg clark kent is the one, was watching him yesterday and my heart meakted!
Really must go to bed, ot a great long rambling but it's all your gonna get until Sat unless someone will take the stand and speak up?????? I can't be the only pidsed one on here all the time eh??? come on girls unleash the devil hahahahahah!

Noticed my ticker! No long to zmas girls :D
Can't wait aya!!
Love you all loads and loaeds
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

:eek::):);)right, getting dirt looky from dh.
Must go to bed hahahahaha ;)
such a great site, love you all loads and loads!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
catch ya tomorroz, after school run :eek: oh well I'm sure a good old walk will sort me out :D;):D
Yep Im back sandy hahaha
catch ya tomorrow :-0
xxxx
omg hubby just started snoring, do you think I'm borign him lol!!! Probably hehehe, oh well just put my itunes ont hen, just downloaded 'how to save a life' by the fray and 'teardrop' by massive attack, quite down tunes but totally cool nevertholess :)
Must admit I do love listening to james blunt when I've had a few ;) Do you think he's cute. The person I most fancy (apart from dh bless him, no wonder why he's pretneding to be asleep ;)) is the lead singer out of nickleback - omg he's sooooooooooooooooooooooooo cooooooooooool hahaha!!!!!
Right gonna give dh a nudge and drag him to bed whaahahaha (meant ot be evil laugh but just can't get it right heheheheheheheheheheh)
Anywya off now catch ya tomorrow girls, nice chatting :eek: to myself as usual :wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry::wave_cry: :p:p:eek::rolleyes::cool:
byeeeeeeeee

:eek: What a load of drivel! How do you put up with it lol!
Anyway had a fab night sleep, dd slept really well! Woke up as bright as a button and walked to school, it's lovely as hubby's off today so when we pick ds up from pre-school we're going to have a family day out (he only goes in the morning) :)
Anyway apologies for the ramblings :giggle: and I WON'T be back this weekend!
xx

Lol, not funny when I read them back though :eek:!!!
Think I'll have to sit on my hands next time and drink the wine through a straw just so I don't come on here and make a tit out of myself :giggle:
xx

Lol, we'll see! Not this weekend though, think you've all heard enough crap from me :crazy:
xx

WELL!!!! I know its Tuesday morning and at the risk of sounding lilke a total alcoholic I had a wee drink (or 3) when I came home from work... hey what can I say night shift does mad things to you lol

SO this is like Monday night for me (blimey I can barely type lol) and albeit its 10am but Im off to bed

Hope youre all having a good day... I need my bed!!

Back