Drunken (and general) rambling thread :-)

Its so hard to strike the right balance, I am mum to DD but a mother in law to J, so I don't want to overstep the mark if you see what I mean. There's a lot of history with my DD too, and a lot went on in her life prior to this "settled" period and I don't want anything to tip her back the wrong way.

I haven't posted anything to do with her prior life, but it has been horrendous, very frightening and extremely serious, so I don't want anything to set her off down on THAT path again. That is why I am doing what I can to keep everything on an even keel. Having said that, I couldn't do all of this without the support of hubby, who has been a total rock these past few days and is behind me 110%. Thank god for him xxx
You sound really lovely and like you are a really good support. Just let them know you are there if they need you. Which I am sure they already know.

Id LOVE a glass of wine!!!

Sounds like a busy time Cheryl. Looking forward to seeing more baby photos :)

Point free wine, what a brilliant idea.

But I have a better method, after about 4 voddies, usually about 10pm, they don't count! Why count what you can't remember! lol

OMG I love baileys, Lidls do a very similar version, and I have been known to drink a bottle and a half in one evening - easily! What a naughty granny I am xx

OMG I love baileys, Lidls do a very similar version, and I have been known to drink a bottle and a half in one evening - easily! What a naughty granny I am xx

Asda do a drink that is sort of the same as baileys but it is cookies and cream flavour it is so nice.:drool:

OMG thank goodness we don't have an Asda within 20 miles of us though. Unfortunately, hubby drives past it twice a day on his way to work, might have to investigate lol

Right ladies I will have to love you and leave you. My little girl has woke up crying. Have a lovely night talk to you all soon.:wavey:

Hi Cheryl,

From what I have read about you hun your dd and son in law are soooooooo lucky to have you to help them out.
It is scary when the new baby arrives, especially when its your first!

Take care hun and try to get a bit of sleep ... Im sure those voddies helped! ;)

xx

Back