Dry lips/mouth - slightly dehydrated feel

LondonIrishOllie

Pensively Posting
Hi all,

A quick question on this.. I drink lots and lots of water.. hard to see me without it but anytime I do stop I quickly get dry lips.. kinda like Im dehydrated.. is this normal? shouldnt be like this with the amount of water I drink..

I notice that after or during a shake I need my lip balm as it dries my lips out for some reason but not usually at any other time. Not sure why you're feeling dehydrated though...

hey.. yea its something like that.. lips feeling very dry... needing lip balm.. and tongue is all ketosisy so kinda feels dry.. guess its normal then

I get dry lips but i've been putting it down to central heating and the car heating blowing onto me....think it might be down to that more than this diet expecially if you are drinking lots. i always get dry lips this time of year there is so much less moisture in the air due to air con and central heating.

Keep them balmed up!

I had the same last year and I did LT in the summer :) Might just be one of those things that some of us gets and I do doubt that the horrible weather is helping. Just make sure you've always got some lovely lip balm on you and all should be fine :)

I asked my OH to smell my breath earlier as I was explaining to him about the smell ketosis can have on your breath, he totally refused to smell it...........charming.
My lips only get dry when I am having the shakes.

im getting so paranoid about the smell thing i think im gonna stop talking!.. i use them listerine strips but i hate them.. they make me feel sick and upset my stomach!...

Back