D's diary

Discussion in 'CD Weight Loss Diaries' started by Xx D xx, 2 January 2011 Social URL.

1. Xx D xx

Xx D xx Member

Start weight 51.st 1

Day one:

Diet: breakfast- strawberry shake
    Lunch- oriental chilli soup.
    ( not keen)
    Dinner- choc carton - looking
    forward to that.

I'm doing ss+ as I seriously can not live without tea.

Physically: feeling hungry now so trying distraction by exercise on
    My ab circle pro and general tiding. Might go for a walk.

Mentally: feeling a bit foggy and slow. Mood is ok.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. nicola444

nicola444 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    Good luck - stick with it, I am on day 2 and can agree with the foggy feeling but it is starting to get a bit better.
  4. Xx D xx

Xx D xx Member

Day 2

Feeling good ATM. Got night shifts this week though so may take an extra shake as I tend to feel like I'm dying about 4 am. Would be interesting to check my blood sugars and see . Will update later bit for
    Now I need help!!

Thursday will be day 5 and I am attending a leaving doo. Now it's not an option nit to go as it's my leaving doo. It's at a Toby carvery . Was thinking meat would keep me in ketosis. It's seems silly to go in though and risk going back out. I'm thinking if I stick with the shakes but have a protein meal at night then I spiny have to go through it twice and can 100% ss+ from fri????? Any other suggestions very welcome.
  5. Xx D xx

Xx D xx Member

2 week s and 10lbs :0) happy with that!!!
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.