****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Gen :D
Pam :D
Minz:bliss:
Clarri
DB

When I looked on Goireland.com Ballbridge inn and towers D4 was £106 for twin/double. I stayed there and it was good for the price Altho I couldn't tell ya where in relation to temple bar it is!!!

Gen :D
Pam :D
Minz:bliss:
Clarri
caws
Mandi (nce1)

Gen
Pam
Minz
Clarri
caws
Mandi (nce1)
HopeSprings :D

When I looked on Goireland.com Ballbridge inn and towers D4 was £106 for twin/double. I stayed there and it was good for the price Altho I couldn't tell ya where in relation to temple bar it is!!!

They are a bit of a walk to be honest - probably about 20 minutes. I promise you all I will do some work this avo, and will post. Oh and Daisybank, I think you have gotten lost on the list!!!!

Back later with some choices.
xx

Gen
Pam
Minz
Clarri
caws
Mandi (nce1)
HopeSprings :D
Gemstone (maybe)
Gemstone's friend (maybe)

I'll be there! I'm in!!!

As for hotel suggestions - what about Jursy - Christchurch, Parnell St or the Quays - all very central and usually cheap!

I have looked at loads of hotels and everything seems SO expensive. Both my mate and I are looking for single rooms en-suite but we are ok with an ordinary B & B as long as it clean and safe and is in easy walking distance - any ideas?

I've just looked at a few hotels there and they are all saying no availability for that time.... the gaa final seems to be on that weekend wonder is that what has all the rooms booked up...... hmmmm

Defo something on that weekend cos the rates are much more expensive than normal weekends.....

Also it needs to be somewhere fairly easy to get to from the airport - to be honest €150 for the night would be too expensive for me :(

Back