****DUBLIN MEET**** - 17th-19th September 2010

Which suits best.. August or September for Dublin meet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey - this is gonna be good I reckon x

Decided I would try to narrow down the month first and take it from there.

Any comments welcome xx

September sounds good - would love to come - the 2007 Dublin meet was brill :D

Hopefilly just posted some pics on FB - reminded me what a great time we all had !

Will be keeping an eye on this thread... thanks Gen !

Debz xx

September?

sounds good !

but maybe the middle/end of the month - 18th or 25th ?? kids back to school at start.......

Debz x

Last edited:
September sounds good to me but towards the end would be best x

We can't do end of the month cos that's when we have the girls.... always last weekend of month *fingers crossed that continues anyway*

Look at me.... yet again always last to arrive at the party :eek:

It looks like the 3rd week-end in September would suit everyone.... Saturday the 18th?

I can't make it much later than that as will be driving back to Portugal at the end of September.

Does this date suit everyone?

Ohh I'm all excited now, can be looking at flights soon! :D:D:D

Look at me.... yet again always last to arrive at the party :eek:

It looks like the 3rd week-end in September would suit everyone.... Saturday the 18th?

I can't make it much later than that as will be driving back to Portugal at the end of September.

Does this date suit everyone?

Ohh I'm all excited now, can be looking at flights soon! :D:D:D

Yes the 18th of September would suit me better also cos I'm going to malta first weekend in october so would prefer to have a weekend in between free :D:D

Sooooo we'll leave this run til end Sunday and if everyone is in agreement we can set the date if it still suits all that want to come!!!

xxx

That weekend suits me fine.

Oh i hope this goes ahead, would love to meet all my good MMs friends. xxx

Maybe myself and yourself will have to do some pre meet venue sampling Gen?!

Maybe myself and yourself will have to do some pre meet venue sampling Gen?!

I think that is a fantastic idea!!!!! I really think this meet will happen... there hasn't been one in a long time so this could suit a lot of people... hopefully anyways :D:D

That weekend could be OK for me too, will have to check with OH as we usually go abroad around then, but could possibly go a bit later x x

Back