Dukan 3rd time lucky :/

blue31

Hi all,

Today I have started dukan again for the 3rd time. Did dukan last year feb-to end of march and lost 2 stone so 1 stone per month which was excellent but like a silly girl I attended several parties drank a lot and started getting into bad habits again! Sooooo started dukan again in oct last year and lost 7 pounds in 2 weeks but again failed due to one thing or another.

I have started again today but would like to know if anyone has been similar to me and will the weight be harder to lose this time and will weight loss be slower? I noticed 2nd time Around it seemed a lot harder :(

Any advise help would be greatly appreciated thanks guys.

Wish me luck :) x

Hi I can't answer for repeating Dukan, but I have done a few diets over the years and yes it does seem harder, having said that, this diet has been the bestand easiest for me. I have lost weight quicker on this one but I think its because i have stuck toit and not cheated as such..........although christmas was bad. i have the occasional treat and prepare for the fact it might hinder myloss the next day.

Plan your menus in advance and make sure you drink your fluids and have your oatbran........welcome back x

Thanks for the reply hasn't been as bad as first thought but the head aches are horrendous!! ;(

Lost 3 pound since Monday though so can't grumble.

I will be thin by summer I will be ha ha ha :)

Thanks again

Hi Blue and welcome back, I started last February too. This is your year good luck xxx

Back