Dukan coaching

natlou79

Be just been looking at the Dukan coaching side of things and there is a lot of mixed views on this. Do you think it is worth the money or is it really as bad as what people say? x

You could probably get everything u need from the very knowledgable people on this forum!

The whole coaching i think is a total waste of money, think of it this way, you'd be paying someone to do... not a lot.. whilst u do all the hard work!!

There is that:) just trying to think of other ways to keep me motivated as I keep falling of the wagon and putting some weight back on( although not all of it) and its just annoying me! Would love to be focused as I was at the beginning and just don't know how to get it back:( xx

It is hard, i know how u feel! I had 2 weeks off from Dukan and put on just short of 2lbs which wasnt bad but I mustve eaten chocolate every day for breakfast!

Dukan keeps me on track coz i love the result even after a few days on attack! Ive got a target to be as far under 10st as I can get before 5th May!!

It does work so well when followed properly, my down fall is having a 13 month old and having night shifts and long days so always feel an urge for chocolate and generally anything bad! lol
Wish I was 10.13 st as that's my target.....a long and winding road me thinks! xx

Natlou - it's true that paying for something does keep some people more focused and motivated (so feel free to write me a cheque and I'll be more than happy to dig out my whip and coach you closely!!).

I've been coached on the French website. While I wouldn't advise anyone wasting one's money, I wouldN'T (correction - duh!! must reread before posting!) say it was a complete waste of time as there are a lot of pointers and recipes there and having the daily check in kept me very vigilant!

The best advice I could give you, however, would be to batch cook and freeze things in advance. Many of us have busy lives and jobs and, without home cooked packages in my freezer, I'd be in trouble too...

How about figuring out next week's menus in advance and doing some prep. You'll find it so much easier to stick to also, and you could try out some new recipes to keep things fresh.

Remember that muffins and galettes freeze well.

Good luck!

Last edited:
I cannot cook galettes and muffins in advance.... I would eat them on the spot, without hesitations.
I tried to do that before.... I ended having double dosage of bran..
It did not make put on weight but still..

Happy are those who can do that! Their lives are less complicated.

Come on Natlou - only you can do this and you WANT to which is what you want to remember. Get planning and cooking so you are never left at a hungry moment without something Dukan friendly to eat. I HATE the feeling I get when I eat something off plan, it makes me miserable and cross so I remember that every single time I go to have something I shouldn't and so far it has worked 100%! I always have packs of meat or frozen meals at the ready and I take them to work and store in the fridge so that I have NO excuses. You are spending precious time beating yourself up for not sticking to it but you SO easily can change that - your mind is your strongest tool and with it working towards Dukan you CANNOT fail. Give it a go Nat - we are all behind you and willing those stats to go down, down, down!! x

Back