Consolidation Dukan Did It...DukanNotSoFattys Conso Story

Woo hoo, shopping day is nearly here! We'll all be with you in spirit, Karin and lots of photos please :D

P x

No Karin you've never mentioned shopping ;) Hope you have a fab day, well deserved and as Pauline said.............picture please mwhaaaaaaaaaaaa

thank you mm friends, can't wait. have managed to save quite a bit of money and have a sort of list of the types of things I want to buy. I need a new summer coat, a swimsuit, some casual trousers and anything else that grabs my fancy...oh and maybe a new bra LOL.

PP day for me today, found it a bit of a struggle but I think that's cos I have had such a foody week. Hopefully next week will be better, which it probably will be because my lovely mum will be looking after me for the next few days.....am expecting a foody weekend the weekend after next, its my birthday woohoo, meal out possibly, last year was a treat day for me as I had only just started the diet, and I wasn't going to go out for a meal.

I probably won't be able to get on over the next few days, although I have the app, so don't have too much fun without me, LOL. xxx

shopping???!! You go girl! You've really earned this trip! I'm looking forward to seeing your new hairdo.
(The melons I buy are the yellow centred ones - cantaloupe?)

Weigh in this morning a gain of 2.25lb. Better than I expected but still not good.

:D Dukan good today though. I'll be back to normal next week in time for my birthday lol xxx

Hey Karin, it sounds like you're rocking Conso and YES! the famous shopping trip is finally here! We need a virtual fashion show of piccies on Minimins. Mind you, you might find you're a bit between seasons - sales at their tail-end but new collections not in yet? Hope not.

And happy Birthday for this week! The start of a new year for the new you. Enjoy xx

Hi sara, thanks, yes the trip was a good one, Mum and I got some lovely clothes, we even swapped a few to try on, was an amazing day. I got about 5 tops, 1 dress (yup a dress), summer coat. sandals, swimsuit, bra, then next day at asda got another couple of tops.

I got my DD to take pics, as soon as I get the pics loaded on the computer I will post them up.

A good Dukan week this week. Had my starch day on Thursday and CM was Friday. Had visitors yesterday who brought my daughter a belated birthday cake, and some other cream cakes. I didn't have one single bit, even went and got one of my muffins out of the box for a pudding.

Today been my PP day, been doing loads of paperwork today, actually tired from doing all the form filling, phew its so annoying the things these people want to know (job centre). Post it off tomorrow.

Another busy week, DD at a library activity tomorrow, but also got bank, aldi, farmfoods run, in town on weds for the national play day afternoon, first one we've actually been to, been going to go each year but one thing and another has stopped us, DD got a friend sleeping over that night, and then I've got a couple of friends coming to make cards, finally Friday...nothing planned, so may be able to put feet up, though weather is not likely to be nice.

Saturday is my birthday and celebration meal time, no clue what. Hubby said make sure what you plan, me and L can make it. Hmmm, takeaway me thinks LOL.

Then on Sunday DD goes to her other grandparents for a few days. Another week gone, this last two weeks have flown by soooo fast, starting to panic theres not enough time to fit everything in for summer LOL.

Birthday fun ahead Karin xxx be good

I'm looking forward to seeing the pictures. I so admire your restraint with all those tempting cakes around. At target weight, as you are, I'm sure I'd have erred... and that's why I'm where I am weight wise, and you're where you are!
I'm one of the few enjoying seeing summer fly past, I guess, as my next break is mid September! haaaa!

Happy Birthday for tomorrow Karin mwhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa xxx

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne, I have erred this week, not been good at all, but I have a plan in mind, I know for a full fact that chocolate is a big trigger for me and so I have decided to stear clear of it completely. I'm gonna get this weekend out of the way and get back to plan and stick to it. I want to still stick to conso but I'm not having the starch and celebration meals until I can control the rest of it properly.

Its been quite a busy few weeks and there have been days when I haven't felt like cooking, and have been unprepared and as we all know that is the evil of no planning.........we binge or cheat or go off the rails.

I've finally uploaded the pictures to the computer and here they are xx

Shopping 1.JPGShopping 2.JPGShopping 3.JPGShopping 4.JPGShopping 5.JPGShopping 6.JPGShopping 7.JPGShopping 8.JPG

the third top the marble looking one is my fave top, and the dress is the first maxi dress I have ever owned. Sandals go with the dress.

I have discovered though that I don't like my collar bones sticking out, makes me look weird LOL....the leopard print top and cardigan is an all in one piece thing, I quite like how I look in that one.

Happy Birthday xx :)

Karin your new outfits look fab!!! Have a brilliant birthday, not too much cake tho!!! and you're so right about the chocolate - it's evil stay clear!!! It's over two years since I had any and I don't miss it at all!!! Hope everyone spoils you on your special day - and just remember how much slimmer you are on this birthday compared to your last one!!!

Have a great day xx

Wow Karin, you look fabulous! Love your dress and love your sticking out collar bones!! :D

Enjoy your birthday today - it's my little man's birthday today too. I bet your house has less Spidermen in it ...!! ;)

Mwah
P x

wow Karin what a year can do, your new wardrobe looks fab, you a slim person now and enjoy your bones lol have a fantastic day with DD and OH, Think my favorate is the maxi dress very elegant xxx

Happy Birthday!!

Your weight loss journey is pretty inspirational! Thank you x

Happy Birthday! And thank you for the fashion show. I like no 4, the coral top, it's a flattering colour, shape and length.

You're right, Karin, there is no room for chocolate on Conso, unless it is in a pudding as part of a Gala meal once a week. Follow the rule book and you'll be fine - once you get to Stabilisation you'll be able to indulge a bit more again because by then your body will have got used to its new weight and your new eating habits will be better ingrained. xx

Sara your words of wisdom are the best xxx you would make a great motivational Dukan rep if ever they started classes xx

Just found the photos Karin and you look amazing! And what's this about not liking to see bones sticking out? I am DYING for the day I can see mine again!!! I used to love lying down and feeling my hip bones! Now, no chance!!
Conso really is a tricky phase to follow to the letter but it'll make real life so much easier thereafter.
Enjoy your birthday and see you back here soon
x

Hi Karin, I've not been around for ages so I missed you reaching your target weight but Congratulations!!!!!!! You look amazing, you must feel fabulous!

Back