Consolidation Dukan Did It...DukanNotSoFattys Conso Story

Sorry to hear you're (possibly?) struggling, Karin...

Oh dear, just catching up on a few diaries & it looks like you've not posted for a while. Hope you are ok Hun x

Hi Guys,
I'm here, its been a tough few months with one thing and another. Its been hard to keep my focus and to be honest, I'm gonna take it one day at a time, I've had a PP day today, had a few eggs and some chicken today.

I do find on the good days, when I am in control it makes me feel happier.

DD started High school last month and is loving it. She's so clever, she's been told they expect her to be a 7C in one subject at the end of Yr 7, sooo proud of her.

I've got a bit of a funny eye at the moment, but hopefully opticians can give me some answers on Weds.

I'll try and catch up on diaries over the next few days, probably won't read back thru pages and pages of them, so please forgive if I ask stupid questions. LOL.

Have missed getting on here, and hopefully I can keep on visiting. Just a few things going on at the moment that are keeping me busy.

Busy making my jewellery for a fair at the beg of November, and a house party at the end of Oct. Might be having my own house party in November so I can sell a few bits to friends that don't usually get to see my stuff.

Right, signing off for now, sorry its a quick pop in. True Blood back on and then to bed.

Luv to you all xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lovely to see your diary up at the top again Karin :)
x

Karin - lovely to hear from you - was worried as you'd been gone so long!! Sending you big dukan hugs xxxxxx keep in touch Karin we've missed you

Hello lovely, welcome back! Sounds like you've been keeping on top of Dukan despite tough times - well done you! Know what you mean about feeling better when in control. I still wonder why on earth I lose it sometimes when it just makes me feel crap!

Hope your eye gets sorted and how fab about your clever daughter. Enjoy feeling proud! Jx

WELCOME HOME XXX

Sweet Karin, you're back!! You've been well and truly missed, and it's lovely to see you again.
Take your time catching up, and talk soon Cxxx

Karin - lovely to hear from you - was worried as you'd been gone so long!! Sending you big dukan hugs xxxxxx keep in touch Karin we've missed you
thank you, hugs gratefully received LOL xxxx

Hello lovely, welcome back! Sounds like you've been keeping on top of Dukan despite tough times - well done you! Know what you mean about feeling better when in control. I still wonder why on earth I lose it sometimes when it just makes me feel crap!

Hope your eye gets sorted and how fab about your clever daughter. Enjoy feeling proud! Jx
Hey Jood.....so good to see you, was only thinking about you a short while before I went missing, hope all is well. xxxx

Yay, the status quo is resumed! Karin is back in the house :D

P x
Yo yo yo, I is back LOL, thanks P xxxx

WELCOME HOME XXX
Ta Muchly siddy sue, xxxxxxxxx

Sweet Karin, you're back!! You've been well and truly missed, and it's lovely to see you again.
Take your time catching up, and talk soon Cxxx

Hey hun, glad to see you back, hope you are doing ok. xxxx

I'm hoping to pop in at least every other day guys, got a few things to do and I really am not managing to get into any kind of routine so have decided that there is no such thing as being organised, so I am going to pretty much take each day as it comes. I have a few jewellery parties/fairs to make for and I really need to get started on all my Christmas cards....making that is. Been selling bits on ebay, some things pretty much selling ok, but then just as much doesn't sell as well. The car boot I did weekend before last was a bust, so am going to try selling bits anywhere I can. Be it facebook, gumtree or loot. Got a lot to get rid of, DD keeps growing out of her clothes LOL, and I still have a pile of shrunk out of clothes.

It really does pay to take care of the pennies........to pounds........I have been saving £2 coins and 20p coins for about two years, I decided to count them the other day and between the both tubs and bags its nearly £300 wow wow wow, it really does add up. I empty my purse each week of loose change and put it into different tubs. Copper/5p/20p/£2 and it soon mounts up. its got to the point though were I hate to touch it, its not being saved for any reason than to add up and look pretty LOL........daft eh???

right gonna have a quick nosey about and then off to bed,
xxxxxx

LOL P, didn't even read it as that....Ihad images of packs of cards flying around England as you all try to sell them. LOL, I need to update my facebook pages with new cards and then you could all share them LOL. Same goes for the jewellery, really need to get my act together.

Honestly, that Pauline. She's so mercenary.

Been to opticians today and he's referred me to hospital. He thinks there is a small tear in the vitreous and this has caused some bleeding. Hospital will confirm, which means anything from monitoring it, to laser cauterising treatment. Fingers crossed its the first. Hospital obviously don't think its urgent cos the phone call I get after the optician referral call was....'there isn't any appointments left for this afternoon, but if you come at about 6.30pm the doctor will have a look then'.......'have a look' made it sound like I was being a nuisance. Almost as thou I'm an after thought.

Anyway, obviously I'm a bit freaked out but best to get it sorted.

Meatloaf for tea...with cottage cheese.

Right off to do their tea too.......see you later x

Try not to worry xxx lt us know what doctor says xxx

Quick update, only just started seeing the screen properly again LOL, was blurred till half hour ago.

Doc says laser treatment. Got a small tear and it needs sealing to stop potential vitreous fluid leaking thru and lifting retina. So got to go at half 8 in the morning. it will only take about ten mins but then I've got to spend day in bed. just to stop gravity trying to upset my eye LOL.

feeling nervous, idea of lasers in eyes is a nightmare of mine....won't be on tomorrow, though will try to send a text if I can see the screen, I've got siddy sue number so can text.

off to bed early, got headache now from all these drops and bright lights today.

oooh thinking of you Karin. It won't be fun but focus on the positive. You HAVE to spend an entire day in bed on doctor's orders!! I presume someone is accompanying you to the appointment so as to help you get home? If not, get a taxi home, won't you?

Homemade Christmas cards sound fabulous. Once this eye is repaired, yes, get yourself organised and you might make a killing just on this site!

PS: nice to see an artist at work with her multiple replies.

Ooh, Karin, poor you but at least it's getting sorted quick and without a long wait. Good luck and hope recovery is speedy. Xx

Back