Dukan Diet Pills..

Which are these? I wouldn't have bothered feathering his nest any further with such a purchase but, now that you've ordered them, tell us more. (They're probably over priced water pills?)

I got a similar one free with my order

eta they were the devorcal ones .... not something i would have ordered myself but may try them if im struggling lol

Last edited:
I love acidic flavors and love the apple cider vinegar and water. Makes my mouth water writing it. Happy to know it's allowed and might help. Let us know if you notice any difference!

They should ba arriving some time today :cross: along with noodles :D Gonna have ramen tonight! :gimi:
Hopefully the pills will give me a boost. Might get my hands on some apple cider vinegar too :)

Oh speak of the devil! Just got an email saying I have a package downstairs. I love getting post! :D

Does anyone use any of the other marketed brands ie adios etc and are these compatible with dukan? Got a lot to lose so a boost would help! X

I've been drinking the cho yung tea from holland and Barrett -hard to tell if it's made a difference really as I've been drinking it from the start. Has anyone else tried it?

It tastes quite nice really as I'm not usually a fan of herbal tea type drinks but it is really expensive-£40 for 2 weeks!!! I got a month's worth in the penny sale but still, eek!

S x

I've never heard of cho yung tea, I'll have to look it up :)

I've started on the diet pills. If they work I should see a decent loss this week. I weighed myself this morning and I was down 3.2lbs since Sunday. That was 3days worth of loss and I have 3 more til my official weekly weigh-in so I figure if I lose more than an additional 3.2lbs by then the pills work well. If I lose much less (additionally) they probably don't work....

Yes I feared that these sort of pills would give an artificial water weight loss at the outset of a diet. However you're on Dukan, in ketosis, and you've already lost your water weight, so...

As for Adios etc pills, don't most of them act on the fat you eat (causing errr undesirable side effects?). Given that our fat content is low, I'd use your hard earned money rather on treating yourself to some lovely prawns, or a decent piece of steak...

Long term, pills won't help us...

Back