Dukan Diet

well done girls - I am still watching with interest its so how I would love to eat after cd but as a vegetarian I would have to modify and use tofu and quorn :)

Hi all, I have been on the Dukan diet since monday and am happy to report a 6lb loss so far, Starting cruise stage on Saturday with a 1PV & 1PP alternate....

I have got to update all my details as havent been on this site for about six months, & have put on all the previous weight lost on the Cambridge...:cry:

No bran flakes type for me, way too high in carbs!

This is what I bought

th_53139_oat_122_414lo.jpg

Hi everyone! Have been doing attack for 4 days and the weight is going down nicely. Need to lose about 1 stone. Have read the book and so much of it makes sense. Going onto protein & veg (pv) today as am craving veg soooooo much now. I was gonna do 5 days attack but hey ho!!

Nice to read up how everyone is doing!!

For those that are missing yr fruits!!

On PV days you are allowed Rhubarb!!!!! Its offically a Vegetable.. So as long as you sweeten it with your sweetners etc its ok. Im on my last day of attack today then gonna do a 2PV & then 2 PP days.

So on sunday I am going to make "Delia's Rhubarb Brulee" the dukan way. :)

Hi everyone! Have been doing attack for 4 days and the weight is going down nicely. Need to lose about 1 stone. Have read the book and so much of it makes sense. Going onto protein & veg (pv) today as am craving veg soooooo much now. I was gonna do 5 days attack but hey ho!!

Nice to read up how everyone is doing!!

Hi JaxieD, I've just done attack phase for 4 days too, like you I was aiming for 5 days but my dinner was so boring last night I added some veg with it.

Hi - have just started this - into my second day. The galette as you say is really filling. Just trying to take it a day at a time. Interested to see how you get on.

First week of Attack complete
4 pounds down...loving it!

I have been on this since last Saturday and my wl so far is 8.3lbs. I have asked about us getting our own forum as atkins and south beach have their own.

Hi, started yesterday. So far so good. Went to a wedding reception last night. Drank diet coke and went for a walk when the buffet came out. If anyone has any tips I'm all ears! Good luck to all!

Great job!!!!

Oh Lordy!! Think i have overdosed on Quark today:eek:. I tried the low fat Tesco Value Drinking chocolate (only had a couple of teaspoons in the Quark and it was lovely) but think i bought the wrong thing??? Should it have been Cocoa??? Today was a PV day and I feel so stuffed. For brekkie had oatbran galette with mushrooms sauteed in some stock and extra light cream cheese (delish!), and a couple of turkey rashers. Lean Mince bolognese with veggies and no pasta for lunch and salmon and prawn salad for evening meal.
PP day tomorrow and it looks like a sweet gallette in morning filled with sweetened quark, smoked mackerel, prawns, cottage cheese and boiled egg for lunch and dunno yet for tea!

I really hope this continues to work as it is really liberating not to have to count points/syns etc. So far so good though!!:D

Hi Ladies,
I started the Dukan diet on Friday morning and have lost 3.5 lbs after just two days so am looking forward to jumping on the scales Monday morning to see what the third day brings. Will try the gallette tomorrow for the first time.
I have a lot of weight to lose so this attack phase is a brilliant boost.

Even if I fall off the Dukan wagon I now know that a few days of the attack plan will lose a few pounds!
Elaine

Back