Dukan Do It....

Hi all sorry not been around for a while. To be honest I just haven't been 'with it' although I've been on the laptop I have been putting things on ebay in an attempt to raise some money. Didn't do to badly with the first lot, though for the first time ever I screwed up some of the packages. I was selling some little dragons and sent three to the wrong people. I must have been in such a hasty funk last week. Feel awful.

As for diet, Monday's weigh in was 3/4lb lost. Having had a crap week weight wise I sat and went through my book and weigh ins and have discovered that my TOTM week is usually a decent loss but the full week after its as though my body is on shutdown and i never lose more than the 3/4lb. So far this week its been ok and am hoping for at least staying the same over the next two days to give me a good loss for this week. I had set the end of next week as my 3st mark and aren't far off....so fingers crossed.

My rings are so loose now that I can't keep them facing the right way, if my hands are really cold I can actually shake one hand and the middle ring spins LOL.

I wore my size 20 jeans today with a new top i got when I was with Mum and I looked FABULOUS!!!!! My own personal opinion but I felt really good. I have also been able to wear my heeled boots, thou they are only a couple of inches high its higher than I can normally wear. Meant to take a picture of myself and forgot, dopey me!!!

I'll have to give my mobile to a few of you so that if I do go missing we could text LOL.

Will go have a look round and see what the goss is

Fabulous ........DF thats a fantastic statement. Its great when you feel your getting there hope you reach your three stone soon xxx dont loose your rings xxx

Good to see you back x

Thanks Jo.

I've got a cold, my throat is sore and nose is starting to run now. My poor DD has been suffering for last couple of days, am hoping she's better tomorrow as I really don't want her to miss school in her last year at the primary. She's had three years full attendance out of 5 years so want to make it another if we can LOL.

I don't know if its something we're allowed to do on here, but I am selling some items on Ebay and would like to put up a link so that people can have a look. Obviously there are plus size items, and of coruse some people might just be starting to wear these sizes.

Also kids clothes on there, plus bundles.

This is my ebay listings karlou1967 | eBay
if anyone is interested.

thanks xx

Put weight on again this morning...MONDAYS!!!!!!!! Curse strikes again. think I'm gonna stop weighing on Mondays, they don't like me LOL.

But...still a loss this week. 1.75lb. So close to that three stone, can almost feel it.

I have come to a realisation. We are allowed certain things as tolerated and I have had them, usually EL Philly, Soy and Cornflour. Very few other things have made it to my tolerated foods. But because of a STS yesterday and a gain today, it coincides with other gains all the day after having cornflour. So no more cornflour for me. Only recipes I use it in really is making my own custard and a sponge cake recipe I have.

Tried to make the sponge tonight without the cornflour and although it worked out ok, it didn't stay stiff and 'sunk' but was still tasty so will make it again.

Its the first time I've actually realised something is consistant. I think having two tolerateds a day can make it confusing though cos you wouldn't know which one gained the weight and how awful if you chose the wrong one next time....hmm will stick to one a day me thinks.

Had a good day today thou, had lovely steak for tea, yum! Very nice.

Lost 2lb this morning, which probably means my body will do its gain thing again tomorrow. But in all honesty I aren't bothered now, I have kind of accepted that my body will do its own thing and my weight will fluctuate quite a bit, so long as I lose in the week thats fine.

Not much else to say today, bit of a strange day, loads of food shopping done, got some paperwork to do but can't be bothered LOL, but need to. Can do it tomorrow, if I don't wake with headache again :(

You are doing fab hun, just look at your stats 15% of your body weight gone forever x

I know, thats ace isnt it, I realised last night when listing my motivations that it was now 15%.

Df your doing great 15% of your body gone .....just like that....wow

Put on this morning, as i thought I would. :( but I now have a better understanding of the tolerated items, I found a post on here from last year and its helped clicked things in place a bit.

Had a comment this afternoon from a colleague, ''look at you slimcea girl'' I'd forgotten all about that bread, but I know straight away it was a compliment LOL, very pleased.

dukanfatty said:
Put on this morning, as i thought I would. :( but I now have a better understanding of the tolerated items, I found a post on here from last year and its helped clicked things in place a bit.

Had a comment this afternoon from a colleague, ''look at you slimcea girl'' I'd forgotten all about that bread, but I know straight away it was a compliment LOL, very pleased.

Slimcea wow thats a brand from the past xxx

I know, forgot all about it LOL, does this show our age !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shhhhhh yes but dont think anyone heard. ;-)

I can hear you :)

:cry::eek: :p

Do you know I haven't a clue. I can't remember what the advert was, I just remember the phrase. I think it must be at least 30 years ago.

Had a good day so far, lost quarter pound this morning, and have looked at my menu and the tolerateds I seem to be having. I never realised rhubarb on a PP day was a tolerated, then with the soy sauce in the meal I planned that would have been two. I changed the menu because i didn't have any oatbran left anyway so the soy wasn't needed, but having googled for a list I am surprised at some of the things i can have or shouldn't be having.

I haven't been really counting my tolerated items, i guess I will once I start stalling. I think I know who to come to for advice :) x

I think I've really been screwing up the tolerateds. I have rhubarb every morning with my porridge, PP days it is a smaller amount. And every single night has become a ritual to have a hot choc drink for bed. turns out these are both the tolerateds (on PP) and so if i had turkey sausages, or soy sauce on chicken then this was more tolerateds. This is the problem with it not beign printed in the book, I might have been losing, but there's no wonder the last three weeks have stalled. I'm really worried about what to have now, I was using cornflower to make custard and sponges, eaten seperately thou LOL.

I've bought a tub of custard like birds, so instead of the faff of making from scratch, I can have these. If I have my sponges I will have to knock the hot choc on the head or something.

So annoyed with it, I could have been doing so much better. :-(

You are doing well Hun, look at the bigger picture. And you are doing the right thing, looking at what could be causing the stalling instead of thinking "it's not working" & chucking it all in x

Back