Dukan Do It....

Oh DF, that's so fantastic! And they're right, there is nothing like that feeling and no one who hasn't been there can ever imagine what it's like. I have kept my largest jeans tho, just as a reminder if I ever get out of line - they're a size 22 (stretchy) from Dorothy Perkins and right before I got serious about losing weight they were beginning to get snug. Good on you girl! :)

yep never throw away the biggest jeans you own :)

I am keeping one pair (the biggest) for the obligatory tabloid style photo at the end of this marathon :) gonna stand holding the waistband as far away from me as it goes with a bit grin :D lol xxxx

alottolose said:
yep never throw away the biggest jeans you own :)

I am keeping one pair (the biggest) for the obligatory tabloid style photo at the end of this marathon :) gonna stand holding the waistband as far away from me as it goes with a bit grin :D lol xxxx

Ditto Lotto! Pair of size 24 black (no way!) 'work trousers' for me! :D

P x

Yep, I've got a photo doing exactly that, love it zzz

Aw thanks guys. Had another positive day. Lost another .75lb today, so much for my gain theory, maybe my body heard me and decided to prove me wrong......it'll be a big gain tomorrow, said while shouting at body :) loads of colleagues at school today noticed my weight and asked me about it. One even seemed to have heard of dukan but she didn't say anything else. One friend called me 'skinny_mini' wow that's me!!!

I never thought about keeping large trousers, gave my work ones away but I have still got a pair ofJeans will hide them in bottom of wardrobe.

Yay, and maybe we should all start our photo threads (love your suggestion about this) with these 'trouser' photos, DF?! ;)

P x

Hmmm, just what I was thinking. Will get photos done later.

Another quarter pound this morning OFF. Very pleased. I really hope my daft body doesn't do a 'U' turn before Monday. I'm hoping to get to 35lb by mid next week and this is well on the way.

Bought two more pairs of trousers today Oops...........I was going to asda for flour, and outside the store were racks of clothes all half the sale price. I bought two pairs of normal (no stretch) trousers. Lightweight, in green and Blue...a change for me. £3.50 each.

tried them on when i got home....they fastened up but were so so tight on the waist...definate muffin top. But will fit into them very soon I think. I am more than ever convinced that each size drop equals 1.5 stone...its def worked that way for me.

right off to make crispy garlic chicken for tea, with swede/carrott mash and cauliflower cheese.

be back later xx

another day another pound OFF!!!!

I have now reached TWO AND HALF STONE.

YAY!!! Thats halfway. Though I am still considering going further, but will wait til I am nearer before decideding for good.

Hope it does do its usual Monday gain tomorrow. Though this week has been a good loss so far.

DF, fantastic xxx

thank you all, my body had its usual Monday Morning blues and I put on 1.25lb, but overall in the week I lost 3.5lb so I am happy. Due at the end of this week so I kind of expect it to be another weird week LOL.

Lost half pound each of the last two days, so thats my TOTM messing I guess, hopefully it will be a good week. Very bloated at the moment, feel very yuk!

Got MOT on car tomorrow, not looking forward to that, though there have beena few things done on it recently, so fingers crossed.

No news on the 'other' front.

Keep positive DF, weight wise your doing great. Hopefully something will come along quickly xxxxxxxx

Hey there DF, so pleased for you with your half way mile stone! Think you need a full montage of photos by the end with biggest jeans, too tight £3.50 trousers, too big £3.50 trousers and them onwards to the skinny jeans! Keep it up! Jx

Hi guys,thanks for the support :) the week went ok in the end. 2lb loss and car passed its MOT. Only an advisory for wipers. Very pleased, just got tax to pay for now.

Did a massive batch of baking and cooking today, some more kofta meatballs, liking them a lot, freeze a few meals worth. Did some lemon muffins and some choc muffins. Oopsie rolls to eat during the day with the koftas.

I achieved my 35lb loss for this week, another target reached. Now I am aiming for another half stone by 14th October. baby steps eh!!

Df...your doing great x

YOUR DOING FABULOUS :D

Yes you are DF, congrats on the loss. But where ARE you?!?!

Show your(fast shrinking)self!

Jx

Hi Hun, just caught up with your diary. You are doing absolutley FANTASTIC !!!!!!!!!!! Well done you x

Back