Dukan Do It....

Another pound brilliant. So glad I read your diary this morning as I have put a bit of weight on this morning, so I am feeling better knowing this is part of it. I hate putting weight on but I just have to learn to accept it, no tantrum today. The rate you are going you will be under 16 stone before you know it.

I wish Stig, I'm aiming for my birthday, mid August for the next stone.

quarter pound off this morning on official weigh day. need to update stats now.

Actually had a sausage sandwich for my lunch..................turkey sausages and dukan bread. Very very Yum!!

DF your on a dukan mission well done x

thank you. I feel very very positive and so raring to go. I promise I'm eating properly too, not scrimping on food or trying to deliberatly eat less. I find I am eating too much sometimes and worry its not good, but its still working so so well.

Todays Menu

B - 1tbs Oatbran porridge with milk, FF Yogurt
L - Turkey sausage Sandwich (Dukan m/w Bread), Lo Jelly/Quark
S - 3 Crabsticks
D - Mozerella meatballs/burger with cheese dip (recipe below) Lo Jelly/Quark
Su - Seafood Cocktail, Toffee Muffin

The quark has sweetner added to it to make it taste like cream, so yummy....thanks to the person who suggested that.

Cream Cheese Dip
180g Cottage Cheese
80g Quark
1 tsp Tom Puree
Lemon Juice to taste (prob about tbspn for me)
Good shake of Paprika
Shake Garlic Powder
Salt & Pepper

Mix all ingredients in a blender until its creamy smooth.

I used this as a dip last night, also as spread for my bread at lunchtime and then put some in a seperate dish and added 10 drops of tabasco to make a spicy dip for my burger at teatime. The rest is in a tub in the fridge waiting....

[/QUOTE]

Cream Cheese Dip
180g Cottage Cheese
80g Quark
1 tsp Tom Puree
Lemon Juice to taste (prob about tbspn for me)
Good shake of Paprika
Shake Garlic Powder
Salt & Pepper

Mix all ingredients in a blender until its creamy smooth.

I used this as a dip last night, also as spread for my bread at lunchtime and then put some in a seperate dish and added 10 drops of tabasco to make a spicy dip for my burger at teatime. The rest is in a tub in the fridge waiting....[/QUOTE]

Might try this without the cottage cheese :)

You actually don't really taste the cottage cheese, but I think it would work well with double the quark amount instead. enjoy!!

Lost quarter of a pound today, slow but sure wins the race :)

DF, you are doing brilliantly! Both the weight loss and the attitude! And I love the dip suggestion. I love dips. Mmmmm, dip.

Jx

Dip and Dukan Toast would be a lovely snack...yum!

LOL you're welcome. I like the dips too, nice to use them for the meats and chicken strips too.

Put 3/4lb on this morning...hmm wasn't very pleased :mad:. three days loss put back on. Have had a lot more fluids today and done a bit extra on the buzzy (vibration plate). got a scond session on it before bed....actually incorporated a new exersice with it today.

Can't wait for summer hols to start as I'm determind to do the walks with my daughter, intend having fun, getting her to choose left and right at the junctions, so we could be walking anywhere LOL. Mmmm might need to take a street map with me.

Thanks re attitude, I do feel positive about the diet. I really want to have lost two stone by 10th August, mybirthday, I intend on having a cheat on that day....a Homegrown jacket Potato LOL. just hope it doesn't make me feel crap.
:D

Hi DF,

Make sure you only weigh yourself in the mornings.

After you wake up and use the toilet.

I find that if I weigh myself in the evening, I'm always 1kg heavier.

I ALWAYS weigh immediately after I've woken and been to toilet, these days because of alarms and daughter getting up I actually go to toilet twice before getting weighed. Nothing on either. have done that for years not just Dukan.

3/4lb off this mornig, so thats either the extra water drinking or its my stupid body doing daft stuff.

Got lunch out today, but only planning to have a salad.

Been told we going out for Tea on Saturday now too, which is a carvery thank goodness so I can get the chicken and beef and loads of veggies.

I ALWAYS weigh immediately after I've woken and been to toilet, these days because of alarms and daughter getting up I actually go to toilet twice before getting weighed. Nothing on either. have done that for years not just Dukan.

3/4lb off this mornig, so thats either the extra water drinking or its my stupid body doing daft stuff.

Got lunch out today, but only planning to have a salad.

Been told we going out for Tea on Saturday now too, which is a carvery thank goodness so I can get the chicken and beef and loads of veggies.

I love carveries!

I was half a pound heavier this morning but I did eat like a bear last night at a Brasilian buffet lol!

No clue what a brasilian buffet is, but you obv had fun. LOL.

No clue what a brasilian buffet is, but you obv had fun. LOL.

You put your accessories (salad, rice, lasagne etc) on your plate and then they keep bringing meat (chicken, steak, fish, pork) around the tables fresh off the grill.

You have a little card which lets them know when you've had enough, otherwise they will keep popping up at your table with meat.

My OH and I left there feeling huge.

But I'm back on the wagon today and need to stop cheating *sigh*.

I really want to have lost two stone by 10th August, mybirthday, I intend on having a cheat on that day....a Homegrown jacket Potato LOL. just hope it doesn't make me feel crap.
:D

I think that's fair enough if it's your birthday, and very restrained! If I had one cheat it would either be wine or chocolate :D.

I'm also growing potatoes myself in my garden, but can't eat them!!!! :cry:

I'd already got the spuds growing before i started this diet and I so don't want to miss out on them. Last years lot lasted a few months because of the dark area I kept them, so maybe these will too and i can just have the occasional cheat to enjoy myhard work. LOL.

Buffet sounds yum, I wouldn't bother with the rice etc., just all that meat...I realised Ireally do like my meats.

I to grow potatoes on my allotment but I do my allotment with two friends who eat load of the things, my family do to.
I have my 50th in September Jacket potato, I was thinking Sex on the beach !
Enjoy you waking with your daughter, my son always leads me astray.

Hey hun and well doen on seeing the 16's. I am having that dip with some break for lunch methinks thank you for the recipe.

You're welcome. Enjoy.

I'm thinking next time i do the dip I wil reduce the cheese quantities as I used it quite a few times, its good in place of butter too on the bread. But I had loads left and not being sure how long it would last I ended up throwing some away.

had a PP day today

Breakfast - Porridge / Yogurt / Coffee
Lunch - Dukan Bread Ham Sandwich / Pack of Chicken bits / Jelly
Tea - Cod in Yogurt/Mustard sauce / Jelly n Quark
Supper - Seafood Cocktail

Drink about 2 litres

Going out for food tomorrow evening, Carvery so thankfully it being a PV day I can fill up on veggies.

Forgot to add, today at school as a present from a child I got a bar of chocolate, also a box of heros from a Teacher to say thank you, and a cupcake in a box from another child.......none of which I can eat :(. Gonna save box of chocs for 'as and when'. Am giving cupcake to OH and DD

Back