Dukan Do It....

I am Stampin'Up! demo hun and I do a few shows here and there, used to do NEC twice a year but found it was not as good for me and my business. And the 20 min comment made me laugh as I do have a quick foot and I live in Carlton about 10 minutes from Goole so it will be slightly less however if driving properly could take you 30 min :)
We will have to get together for a crafty day :)

what's the oopsie rolls please hun. Are you able to share the recipe LOL.

Forgot to say, I my sister lives in goole, about two mins off the motorway. Had to laugh at you saying 20 min down the motorway.....hmmm not with my driving, 40 min maybe LOL,
If you click on the oopsie roll words in my previous post it will take you to the recipe my sweet. hope this helps xx

Mon, thanks for that, dopey me didn't see the blue link. I seem to remember Stampin Up, but a couple of years ago now, whats the bet that we have actually been face to face....what a very small world. Yes a get together sounds good. If we do the meet up, we'll have to go together. LOL at the driving. :D

DF, I'm so pleased you started a diary! And whatever happens, don't feel obliged to be reading every word of everyone else's - you can just ignore us if you're busy, no one will mind! I'm trying to tell myself that a bit too because I don't want to start feeling guilty about minimins if I miss a night!

I have honestly been amazed at how much my weight has fluctuated daily and no matter how hard I try, I really can't see a pattern. I'm just going with the flow now, or trying to.....I still get disappointed when I gain or STS and feel I've been saintly. I've a suspicion that the more you stick to very pure protein (lean meat and white fish) and avoid the tolerated items, the better you do. And I agree with the others on salt being a big factor in the short term with water retention.

I"ve been finding frozen fish to be a good cheap source - picked up a kilo of hake in Lidl for around £3. But yeah, this is not a cheap diet!

The only think I'm wondering about in your diary is the hot chocolate drinks. Are they definitely sugar and fat free and low carb? If so, tell me where the heck you get them!!

Looking forward to reading more!

Jx

Just printed out the recipe, can't wait to try them, need to get some cream of tartar first. I used to have some, made play dough with it, not sure what I did with it LOL

Woo hoo I lost this morning, 1.5lb. Phew, so pleased. I'm convinced more than ever now that it was the Dandelion and Burdock. Won't be buying that again.

I've changed over to stones/pounds weighing. Much easier to keep an eye on what's happening and be pleased with seeing real numbers go down.

I'm so close to losing my first stone and slightly past that being in the next stone level. Not been in 16s for couple of years.

Fingers crossed for morning weigh in.

Woo hoo I lost this morning, 1.5lb. Phew, so pleased. I'm convinced more than ever now that it was the Dandelion and Burdock. Won't be buying that again.

I've changed over to stones/pounds weighing. Much easier to keep an eye on what's happening and be pleased with seeing real numbers go down.

I'm so close to losing my first stone and slightly past that being in the next stone level. Not been in 16s for couple of years.

Fingers crossed for morning weigh in.

Well done DF! We shall be in our Super Model Egos sooner than we think ;)

Oh, well done DF! It really does work doesn't it?! Nearly a stone already? You marvel! Jx

I'VE DONE IT............I LOST A STONE................YAY!!!!

1lb off today to make it exactly a stone. Hope my body doesn't play tricks on me and put on in the morning or I'll cry :(

I'VE DONE IT............I LOST A STONE................YAY!!!!

1lb off today to make it exactly a stone. Hope my body doesn't play tricks on me and put on in the morning or I'll cry :(

:clap:

Yay!!! Great news - massive well done! That was so quick!

Jx

Today I lost another 1.5lb, I really hope its not a false reading, otherwise tomrorow is going to be a disappointing day. LOL.

On the plus side though............its means I'm into the next stone. another goal achieved YAY!!!

Woohoo, nice work! You've lost the same as me in just a fraction of the time, am jealously pleased for you!! Jx

Half a pound back on this mornig, see I knew it would LOL. Thanks Jood, am very pleased with it, I get so dispondant thou when it shows a gain LOL.
Yet I know that I have never lost this fast on any othr diet, true I'm also bigger now than on any other diet, but the first ever one I did was calores and I lost 4 stone, I worked it out the other day it took me six weeks to lose the first stone.

DF just read your diary, you are doing so well, so quickly. I know what you mean about reading peoples diaries, being a newbie I am trying to read everyone but it seems impossible. I have had a few evenings this week not talking to the family just reading.

Keep going, it is you guys who keep me going

Bless you Stig, thank you. I'm nearing the end of week 4 and still getting things wrong or mixed up LOL, but its a learning curve for us all, and this site is so helpful and a lot of support. I tend to read the last entry of the diaries, and if I think I need to I go back a few posts to catch up LOL.

Don't neglect your family Stig, we're not that interesting! ;) I'm trying to get a balance too though - find I'm feeling guilty if I don't read everyone every day but that's becoming impossible!

DF, you're read the diaries, you know about all our weight fluctuations, am afraid it's just part of the diet! Don't set yourself up to fail by thinking it's possible to lose every day as it just isn't - you will go up and down a lot. I've tried to keep my head sane by comparing my daily weight to that of a week earlier rather than the previous day, which tends to be more reliable a gauge of how I'm doing. So today I looked at last Saturday and saw I weigh a pound less than then, whereas I weigh 0.2 more than I did yesterday. Might help?

Jx

DF well done on your first stone. Dont stress at daily fluctuations, your official weigh day is the only one thats important. X

Thanks guys, I think I'm getting used to it LOL, I don't mind really, I would much rather lose a quarter pound every day, but my body has other ideas. Its why I was going to only weigh every few days, but then i realised if I have something to eat thats different how will I know if its bad for me. I will get used to it, I know I will. Years of weighing one day a week needs to be re-evaluated and forgotten.

I lost 1lb this morning. I'm well and truely in the 16s now and very happy about it.

Back