Dukan Do It....

Went out for tea last night for a carvery, it was very nice, had beef and turkey, but veggies were a bit limited. peas and corn, can't have. Cauli with cheese sauce on, can't have. Potaotes mash and roast, can't have, carrots and small diced swede. I made the decision to have cauli (small bit of sauce not gonna hurt too much), swede and carrotts. Piled plate LOL. had very small amount of gravy, horseradish and mint sauce. I know we can have the horseradish but wasn't sure about the mint sauce.

To drink i had pint and half of diet pepsi. Problem with that was I'd already had coke at home so went over my personal limit for the day.

Within two hours of coming home, my stomache was bloated and hurting. Could have been coke or cauli n sauce, or mint sauce. Weighed this morning and I'd put 1/4lb on. Not too bad really, considering food choices. Still a bit bloated throughout today. Might have to lay off the coke tomorrow and just have water and coffee.

Daughter has gone to stay with in laws for a few nights, so I'll get a lie in tomorrow, though it will be very strange not getting a morning hug. Trying to decide what jobs to do, might attempt to tidy her under bed area, or the bureau downstairs. Room would be more exercise. LOL.

Might pop in to town to tesco and see if I can get LF choc, also want some of the soy stuff others were talking about.

I've decided I am going to ask for money for my birthday, that way as I lose weight i can buy some new clothes. Got a few pairs of trousers that are getting too slack to wear, and can't use belt because of style of trousers. trip to car boot and charity shops me thinks LOL.

DF, sounds Good. Nothing can beat the feeling of buying clothes smaller xxx

DF, you are doing brilliantly! 1/4lb on after a big meal out is really not too bad - think would it would have been back in the pre-Dukan days!

Keep going - I can't believe how much you've lost in such a short space of time, amazing!!

Jx

Well the meal fights back...........put another half on this morning, on my official weigh day. So this week it meant I lost total of 1.5lb.

I've also started with a cold and feeling totally crap. headache at the moment, sore nose, tickly throat.............and.............TOTM too grrrr. Its been a lovely hot day and I haven't been able to go outside and enjoy it because I felt too hot already. Am hoping that tomorrow it will have got a bit better and I can get some sun.

Made some Dukan bread tonight, smelled divine cooking, but dopey me didn't line the bottom of the tin and so it got stuck. Managed to get it out in the end, but its a blooming mess. Added rosemary and thyme to it, so am looking forward to it tomorrow for my lunch.

Have completely rehashed my menus again, and have decided that on PP days i will have Dukan Bread as my other half of bran allowanes, and on PV days it will be muffins. too much messing about trying to sort each days things, and this way I can alternate bread and buns LOL.

Am manging to keep to the increase of fluids, but its playing havoc with the toilet visits and TOTM. :D :D

Well done on this week's loss DF, really good still. Funny how those gains can creep up later, funny and annoying! Hope you manage to avoid the worst of the cold - mine was pretty foul for 4 days, then just snot....still! Hang in there. Jx

The runnies have stopped and the snotties have started. YUK!! I so want to sit out in the sun but it makes me too hot when I have to keep blowing my nose.

I'm actually gonig to tidy out my baking tins and cooking cupboard. I made some bread last night and realy could have done with a smaller rounds tin.

1.25lb off this morning. Silly body!!!! :D

Brilliant body! remember a loss is a loss x

LOL Sid, I know, its just so up and down....wish it would stop messing me about.

I'm loving this new lighter body....and the baggy clothes....and the less out of breath....but not loving the cold and snotty nose :(

Had lovely beef patties in smokey sauce tonight. Yummmm,

I did egg 'mayo' for lunch today, used extra light philly tablespoon mixed in the with egg. Was very nice, I didn't miss the mayonnaise at all. The Dukan bread I did last night was lovely. And found a four portion yorkshire tin in my cupboard, so can do small bread buns now.

Brilliant, brilliant, love hearing how well you're doing! Keep it up! Jx

thanks hun, lost another pound today, but am really bloated, think tomorrow will be a put on morning. I've had a couple of 'sweets' to see if it will help me ;) but I think its making the bloat worse....had a drink of milk to see if that helps and so far s ogood.

Had butternut squash chips for lunch, they were ok, not brilliant, but its nice to say I had chips LOL. wish they were a bit crunchier though, don't really like soggy chips.
Its another veg to add to the list though.

Its so warm, muggy, and its making me feel worse with this cold, all snotty and bunged up. Yuk. Hopefully only another couple of days of it and it will be gone.

PV Day today
B was porridge, yogurt and coffee
L was BNS chips, salsa salad and quiche
E was Lettuce Tacos and muffins, from daily allowances.
S was Crabstix (and no I didn't stick to 8 LOL) and two muffins

Fluid 3trs today....wow no wonder I've been to the loo loads.

Df, you reminded me, when I did ww the sf sweets would bloat me to. Must be the phenelelen( can't spell it)

Its something LOL....although i was bloated before teh sweets, TOTM i think.

oh well, hopefully the milk will help. for the first time in weeks, I've actually nearly had a full 1kg/1lt of dairy.

Its been a really long day today, yet i got up late and haven't done huge amounts. Shopping this mornig, put it away, bit of baking, cleaning the kitchen, hoovering, and waiting for my ten year old to come home from her grandparents where shes been for the last three days.........missed her so much.

I guess i have done a bit, but not since teatime. Must be this blooming cold....nearly bed time me thinks...take my book up and cool off. So warm!!!!!

I hope you're feeling better today DF, are you taking the multi-vitamin that Dr D advises in the book? Could help boost your immune system a bit xxx

I hope you're feeling better today DF, are you taking the multi-vitamin that Dr D advises in the book? Could help boost your immune system a bit xxx

I was only thinking about that earlier today, No, I haven't been taking anything, will have a look when I'm next out. Thou the cold is on its way out, I feel much better today.

I WALKED TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY, went out with daughter and did a magical mystery walk, we took it in turns to choose left or right at junctions, turnings and crossings. Ended up at the park which is a mile down the road, she got to play and my DH met us there at the end of the day so we had a nice time together.

He's got a job interview tomorrow for a Managerial position at his work, if he doesn't get it he's redundant as they have decided they don't want two of the same position in his department, making both redundant and offerin one of them this job. Only thing is because of his disabilities and the last years worth of crap we think they'll say no to him so they can get rid of the problem. Good vibes please everyone, or prayers or wishes............all gratefully recieved LOL.

I stayed the same this mornig, which I was pleased about. I must admit Sara I was actually going to stop weighing every day, but I kind of convinced myself that if I ate something new I would need to see if it had a negative effect on me, that only day by day I can see that happening. Also despite the ups its nice to see the downs LOL.

I might just experiment one of these days and leave it a few days LOL.

That's why I weigh Daily. Good luck to your dh, ill say a prayer for him at the same time I say one for my hubby. Its such a worrying time its good we have our eating undercontrol a year ago I would have binged terrible xxx vibes megga sent

thankyou sid. Yes i would have been eating loads at this point. Actually felt like a biscuit earlier but didn't succumb LOL. Had a few SF mints instead.

Planning on doing some baking with daughter tomorrow, she is goign to make some chocolate domino cakes, and I'm going to do some muffins and bread LOL

Back