Dukan Do It....

:D Oh what are you lot like, goodness me :D ....................it was a gain of ¾lb again!!!! typical eh, each day I lose, the next day I gain. But not quite the same as i lost, so its still moving, very slowly. Blooming annoying.

I seem to be losing more after a PV day than I do after PP days, No idea why.

So if my body is true to form in the morning, it should be a loss and should take me to that figure.....should!!!!!!!!!! If wishes were horses and all that...though no clue what that phrase is supposed to me, but it sounds good.

Was in school all day today, visited a friend straight from school, rushed home to make tea then out to the hospital. Got back and had my pudding, then put DD to bed and now on here...............that why the drum had to roll for such a long time. :D

Busy day at school, end of term assemblies and competition announcements. DD won her Springtime poem competition. She is really good at poems. I'll have to type em up for you.

Dukan Food today;
FRIDAY
P/V
Breakfast

Oatbran Porridge Rhubarb
Yogurt
Coffee
Lunch

Meat Salad Sandwich
Water

Dukan Bread/Cake
Tea

Chicken Liver Stroganoff and Spinach
Coffee

Jelly/Yogurt
Supper

Nothing as I had my pudding late.
Drinks

Not quite 2ltrs yet, will top up before bed

Karin you need to change your WI day, id wait until tomorrow you know you will have a loss then.

Congratulations to your DD winning the poetry comp, i love poetry, cant write it but like reading it. x

oooh I do hope the scales are kind this morning - you really deserve it!
Asparagus! Thank you for reminding me. I'll try it too this weekend. The ups and downs of weight with water retention are indeed irritating and, if I didn't love smoked salmon so much, I'd abolish it! I am considering cutting down to once a week henceforth as I usually have it for Sunday breakfast treat and once in the week for dinner! Shucks!
I'm tempted by the chicken korma you mention too. OH will moan re no rice though! What do you serve yours with? (I can have it dryish with salad no problem...)
x

Nothing Joanne, I tend to do it on PP days so I just tip it into a bowl. Although i did do it on a PV day once and I did a stir fry of about 6 sugar snap peas and carrotts very thinly julienned. Nice.

Yes would love to read her poetry xxx

I'll sort it out. She's done four in the last month for a few competitions and a homework task for school.

5½ stone

Just couldn't resist shouting that out LOL.

Will be back later for updates on food etc

whoooooooooooooooooooooooooooop :wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: Karin well deserved xxx

Thank you, am hoarse from all that shouting now. LOL.

Busy day, DD dance class this morning and as it was the last one of the term it was a mini show and rosette presentation. Then home and cooked lunch and got my meatloaf ready for tea. Out to hospital afternoon visiting, Asda trip for the quark they didn't have on Thursday, back home to make tea and finally a sit down. caught up on last two weeks of Elementary that we hadn't seen. And now catching up with my Dukanette friends.

Made a banana flavoured cheesecake with eggs and quark and hoping to have some for my supper whilst watching Mrs B Boys..which is the only thing that wasn't planned on my menu.
Which is:

SATURDAY
P/P
[h=2]Breakfast [/h]Oatbran Porridge
Yogurt
Coffee
[h=3]Lunch[/h]Devilled Cottage Eggs
Quorn Burgers

Dukan Bread/Cake
[h=3]Tea[/h]BBQ Meatloaf
Coffee

Jelly/Yogurt
[h=3]Supper[/h]Banana Cheesecake
Prawns
Tea
[h=3]Other Food[/h]Fried Tofu pieces with sweetner and cinamon
Drinks
1.3ltrs so far, need to have more.

Fantastic achievement Karin, Well done, you so deserve this you are so dedicated, if only you could bottle your motivation, you would make a million xxx

thanks Col. I could do with that million too LOL, have to make do with the tenner we got on the lottery tonight.

My banana cheesecake was very nice. I cut it into small squares and ate it like sweets. I also had some tofu that I fried with sweetner adn cinammon, won't be doing that again, tasted like rubber fried egg. I'll stick to the silken soft tofu and use it as puddings instead.

Wow its quiet here today, or is that just me being a lazy bu**er and being the only one on the PC lol!!!!

Done all my chores, baking this morning, hubby at friends watching GP, DD and I on computers playing.

Lost ¼lb this morning, which kind of shocked me cos I have been losing one day and gaining the next, very pleased with that. Now just to keep it off for tomorrows official weigh in. lol!!

Food today
SUNDAY
P/V
[h=2]Breakfast [/h]Oatbran Hearty Porridge/Rhubarb
Yogurt
Coffee
[h=3]Lunch[/h]Salmon Pate
Veg Sticks
Dukan Bread/Cake
[h=3]Tea[/h]Chicken Roast
Sprouts
Coffee
Jelly/Yogurt
[h=3]Supper[/h]Cheese Cake
Crabsticks
Tea
[h=3]Other Food[/h]Goji Berries in porridge
Drinks
Usual 2ltrs planned

Karin it would be quiet today when im just chillin in my pjs as i've had 3 hours sleep int he last 24 hours lol. hubby sat silently most of the day. Sons did quick hello, goodbye and no visitors....quiet everywhere xxx

Dishwasher broken in Chester, very busy washing up!! god knows where all the plates and pans come from i dont remember using that many!! lol xx

I blame the weather.........for the quiet day and the dishwasher LOL.

Good to see you all on here though, I'm hoping for a bit of a pj day tomorrow, although will have to get dressed for hospital visiting later in the day. Hmmm not so much a PJ day then LOL. Got a few jobs planned at home, but at least I can take all day to do them. :)

Hope dishwasher is fixed soon Col, nothing worse. its bad enough having to wash my little tubs etc 2-3 times a day. I don't put them in the dishwasher as I know I am going to use them later in the day...plus some of the pots would melt in the DW LOL.

Right guys I am away to bed, got a book to read and then a nice lie in tomorrow. Although won't be a long one as i don't like to eat too late and then cram three meals into the shorter day.

xx

Congratulations!! (And I hope today's weigh in confirms things... otherwise, perhaps time to reduce the number of times you clamber onto those scales each week!).

Congratulations!! (And I hope today's weigh in confirms things... otherwise, perhaps time to reduce the number of times you clamber onto those scales each week!).
Nahh!!! tried that, didn't like it LOL. A few weeks ago I went down to weighing twice a week and didn't get on with it. I felt I lost control over how much dairy etc I was having and also found I would occasionally have things to eat that maybe i shouldn't because Iknew it would be a while before I got weighed.

lost ¼lb this morning, so that makes a weekly loss of 3¼lb. Very pleased with that.

Less than a stone to go now, officially LOL. Doesn't that sound fab.

Wow Karin, when you look aback from the start do you feel its been an easy journey in the whole xxx

Back