Dukan ? hope so!

crikey no wonder the batteries ran out after all that hula ing, stepping and bird flapping etc! Well done for getting back on track and being so motivated ;)

Great day Collette, fridge raiders? They are pre packet what's the stats? (concerned)

Well i got the batteries and have been wii fitting this week, sore throat has passed. off to a wedding today bit worried about the food today dont know whats on the menu, may have to get OH to nip to Sainsburys to get some supplies if i cant eat whats on offer today.

Fridge raiders, i only have as a stand by just in case, they are probably not that Dukan friendly, but they are around 70 cals a bag, and low carb, Cx

C, have a great day x pop muffins in your bag for emergencys x will have to check, but did a Dukeneer say jerky was a goog hand bag emergency supply ?????? Will tryvto find yhe post, confetti in hand enjoy x

Wedding was fabulous! Bride had a gorgeous platinum dress and the bridesmaid and most of the congregation wore purple/lilac so we were all coordinated. The food was good, smoked salmon salad to start, chicken mushrooms, carrots (ditched the potatoes and the bread roll), it was a very dukan unfriendly pudding of raspberry meringue. I must confess i did eat half before passing it over to the OH. Had 2 glasses of rose, lots of dancing, had feta cheese salad from the buffet at night with diet cokes.

This morning in the Hotel had scrambled eggs, tomatoes and mushrooms. Not too bad then Chicken for lunch when i got home, not been weighed, weigh day is tomorrow will check the damage then. Not expecting a good loss this week, but i am happy even if i put a little on this week it was a fab day out.

Off to bake some more muffins and galettes, had the last of them yesterday.

Sid is the jerk beef? I only eat chicken and fish

Cx

ahh sounds lovely and glad you had a great time. You made great dukan choices with what u had methinks, I am not sure i could have stopped myself from eating all the meringue,,mmmmm, hey ho, its gone now and really the rest was all good. Its always good if you accept you have to enjoy urself and try to limit the damage which u did, so if u dont have a weight loss u know it was worth it, also you've had a great weight loss so far and already preparing for the coming days, fab!!! have a great dukan weekend.

you made some fab choices there well done :)

Yeah its beef, but can I hell find that post about jerky lol have a great Sunday x

Well the scales did budge this morning.................a pound on!! not too worried about it to be honest, i did have a fab day, and i know i that pound will shift in a couple of days. Well that is it for celebration meals until July then we have another wedding, so hopefully will make even more Dukan friendly choices without dissolving my resolve!

On track today, ff yogurt with Rhubarb, strawberry flavoured muffins set aside for mid morning coffee, Chicken for lunch may have a go at the sweet and sour recipe with the fanta orange, see how it goes.

Sid can you get chicken jerky, is there such a thing? lol (just clocked what i typed before, oh dear lol ) ill do a search im all for having standbys at the ready even if i cant spell them.

Thanks for the support folks its nice to know that when ive derailed a little there are people to help to get me back on track!

Off out prom suit shopping for my boy this afternoon, i'm so excited, he's not, typical lad.

I am shattered, walking around for hours looking at suits, thought it would be easy to find a suit, but no. it was difficult because of his height and every man and his teenager was out buying suits!

Finally got him a wonderful slim fit silver grey suit with a grey shirt, black slim tie and black shiny pointy shoes, i had to laugh he looked lovely, like something from Quadrophenia just need the moped and chrome accessories. Cx

when my sons went to their prom there suits were hired, dicky bow and cumberbum?????is that how you say it. the lads and there dates hired a limo girls at the time most wore black dresses very sophisticated that was 2002 that was there first prom,then it exploded and the girls started with the expensive prom dresses, they then had a 6th form prom then finally a university prom, hahaha would have been cheaper to buy one than all the hirering.

C, bet you were so proud when you saw him...its not often lads get the chance to get suited and booted x

The suit looks fab!! just the AC/DC t-shirt underneath was attractive, not lol. We have a friend who has a suped up sports car who has agreed to take him to school, should be good, you can hear it rumbling a mile away. He is more excited about that than the dressing up. Cx

Has your son got a date for the prom?

I don't know, he hasnt said, its not until June so he has some time to ask if he wants, they will all go together most probably. The boys and the girls are all friends. The car hes going to school in is only a 2 seater so there no room for a girl in a big frock lol.

Weighed this morning and the pound i put on has melted away, DD does work!!

I have planted my pots and hung the baskets, ive planted cornflower and nasturtium seeds, and planted some coriander and chives in a pot.

eaten today

B FF yogurt with rhubarb, turkey rashers and an egg
L chicken salad
snack 3 muffins
T probably be something fishy me thinks.

Made sweet and sour chicken last night for tea using the fanta Zero, was really really good, deffo recommend it even my son and OH ate it, gave them rice with theirs. Cx

C, will give the sweet and sour a try wow pounds melting off....love it. We havent planted our baskets yet still too cold might loose them, its 2nd week of may and freezing xxx

I know the weather is terrible, we have been trying to paint the front door and garage for weeks everytime the paint comes out so does the rain!!

Deffo recommend the S&S chicken i put R&G peppers, mushrooms, garlic, thinly sliced carrots, tinned chopped tomatoes, vinegar and orange fanta very nice and very quick, im getting a dab hand at this cooking lark now lol Cx

There are some great meal ideas, ive bought spices today for a curry cummin etc, havent a clue will just follow Dukan resipie thread lol

ive got the Dukan recipe book which is good, there are the recipes on the Dukan site too. Its great when people experiment and give you some inspiration.

I found the recipe for chicken jerky to it takes 20 hours and you need a dehydrator or a fan and a filter, too much messing about for my inadequate culinary skills lol Cx

Back