Dukan ? hope so!

been checking the recipe thread out for some new ideas and by the eck Collette you've been busy adding new recipes - a big thank you from me x

oooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ive never been on the recipie thread for ages will have to check it out xxx

lol Sara you were the only one who picked up that Id said I would 'listen' to the pod cast xxx but I do intend to do it when I get the confiedence xxx

Your giving me the boot up the bum I need Col xxx Im too going to listnen to the pod cast!

Not just listen i hope lol, go on the wii free jogging and put the ipod on, that is if you dont want to run outside, i hear more of the white stuff is on its way too

oh what a day, picked up new glasses from the opticians, not sure if they are ok, the frames are lovely but i cant see very well, they said give it time to settle down as there is a big change in the prescription, ill be going back if things dont improve, they cost a flaming packet too.

Steve's booked tickets to go and see the Ultimate Eagles in New Brighton, They are a fabulous tribute Eagles band. Seen them a few times now never disappoint.

Made Chicken Tikka skewers for tea tonight so nice!! dont know why i dont make them more often.

Ultimate eagels sound like they shoul be great, Hope you new glasses settle if not take them back. My varifocals are a godsend hope yours are too soon xxx

They are brilliant if you like the Eagles, they tour all round the country and Europe.

My glasses seem ok, the true test will be in work on the computers. going to take my old ones just in case.

Have a happy sublime sunday!! x

I've seen the "real" eagles a couple of times - fab group.

Well done on the couch 2 5k !

I had my eyes tested Friday, don't need a new precription but was told to use thm more - guess what I'm sitting here without them on !

Last edited:
So have you done day 2...?

no.

Monday was out at band practice, last night was choir practice and tonight was weigh in and its been snowing today, unless i get up at the crack of dawn, god knows when im gonna be able to do this, bit fed up being so busy really want to do it too! :(

Difficult with a busy life col xxx

The last 3 nights ive not been in before 9pm, working all day the out all night, too flaming busy just lately oh i wish i could retire lol

When are you planning retirement col????? nhs has a good pension scheme xxx
mines rubbish i still be workung at 92 lol

Busy life is an understatement - hope you get some you time soon lovely! xxx

The NHS had a good pension, not so good now if your new to it. ive been in it since '87 and have mental health officer status which means i can retire at 55 if i want to.

I dont think i would be bored, id probably do something else part time, dont know what though, this job is all i have ever done.

Just feels a bit non stop these days, work all week then catch up with house hold stuff before going back in on a Monday.

Looking forward to Birmingham next week though, ill be driving with my sat-nav telling me the way. Be nice to have a break and chill n chat xx

I know I feel the same there is always something to do, I can't do anything else when I know I've a pile of ironing or whatever. This week has been catching up with jobs and appointments to doctors, opticians etc. Haven't done any of my hobbies just don't know where the time goes.
I love my job, I'm lucky being off every 6 weeks, I certainly couldn't have a job now with only 5 weeks annual leave.
Enjoy Birmingham

Back