Dukan ? hope so!

Have a great Easter xxx

Have a lovely easter hunni, hope its a happy one x

Collette where are you?????? has the Easter bunny kidnapped you ????

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend. Im still here, around and about. Just been a bit busy and Steves been hogging my lappy lol

glad to see you ok. steal the lappy back, hide it LOL.

Great you poppedf in xxx you know we worry xxx

Happy Easter C xx

I have been on here a year today, just wish i was as motivated now as i was then, im maintaining what ive lost so far so cant complain too much, just wish it was a bit more though. x

You're still hanging in there Coll and well done for maintaining a loss. It's a bloody constant battle, me darlin'!

Mwah
P x

Happy Dukan Birthday Col, Im so glad you joined this forum as your another one of my main life supports with my battle of the bulge xxx Just think where you'd be if you hadnt signed up to the 'club' xxx Keep going as Pol says slowley, slowley catches the monkey xxx

thats were I went wrong Col I didn't stay in the dukan fold where I belonged - but eh ho no use complaining I'm back on the bus tomorrow :) You've done fab at maintaining so keep going with the head down and you will get there its so bloody hard two steps forward and one step back!

Ooo Happy Dukanday hunni, a year, bet it has flown by. As for weight, imagine what you would be like today if you hadn't started or maintained...you go girl, you can do it xx

It's my dukan birthday this month to x

Tomorrow in fact !

aww Jo how could I have got through the last year without you too xxx Fancy I've known you a Year now xxx

Time flies when your having fun!! this year has flown! and it has been mostly fun on here with you lot! xxx

Back