Dukan ? hope so!

How did the comp go ?

So you lost a lb which is great & in the right direction

I too am off this week :) x

Good morning Coll, hope the competion was a succes and your girlie after drinks haven't left you with too much of a headache xxx

The competition was a bit of an uneven playing field to be honest, there were four choirs in our section a mixed choir, a harmony choir, us lot and a school choir. Not sure how they can compare as we were all very different. The judge was fair and constructive and gave all the choirs good feedback We came third, the kids choir won.

Had a good night out with my friends watching another friend sing in the club. Cheap booze all night, had a good night but did behave and didnt have too many voddies, so no hang over this morning. x

good girl xxx see thats my problem.....I always have to have one more lol xxx The kids winning the competition ... little ******* you should have spiked there milk with laxatives lol awwww only kidding xxx

Well done for not overdoing the drinks, shame about the comp. Seems unfair putting a kids choir against an adult one, judges always go for the 'aww' factor.

Hi Pol Wednesday is WI day, lost a pound this week, its very slow, as i knew it would be with SW, Im still loving the cooking, today ive made sushi, rice pudding and choc/caramel muffins, and i did buy a dress this week a size 14 from Next!! Yay!

Fantastic Coll xxx size 16 xxx good on yeah xxx whats this sw picked onion soup all about ????

Fantastic Coll xxx size 16 xxx good on yeah xxx whats this sw picked onion soup all about ????

Susan, it was a 14 lol, the rest of the wardrobe is 16 but considering i was a 20 when i started all this diet malarky m not too unhappy. I dont know about this onion soup, but ive become addicted to mushy pea curry!! lol

So sorry typo error, and on a weight loss forum too lol I ll be stoned ahahahah

wow great stuff on the dress, so nice to be able to get that size lower, nice one x

That's some achievement C, i always think next are quite snug on their sizes or others are just generous :)

Back