Dukan ? hope so!

Re: The Koftas.... finding it very hard to get minced turkey but will keep looking. Otherwise will have to mince my own!!! Hope not!!!!!

Morrisons and Asda have it in the chilled cabinets by the chicken, you could use beef, if struggling. I've just made a batch up for tomorrow gonna have salad with them, yummy!!

C, hurry up and join the under 12 gang lol all welcome xxx

Unfortunately no Morrison or Asda here, just Dunnes Stores, Tesco and SuperValu... but will keep checking, I think I have seen it sometimes. Wasn't interested in it at the time, so didn't pay too much attention.

Great with your 13something.... Keep going and it will be 12something real soon.

Tescos do have it too in the chiller cabinets, i stock up when i see it.

Thanks Im keeping going, Dr Dukan says i should be at TW by October, so im just taking it slow an steady. Cx

Lyonsie said:
Re: The Koftas.... finding it very hard to get minced turkey but will keep looking. Otherwise will have to mince my own!!! Hope not!!!!!

Waitrose and Ocado for me - lazy blighter, get my shopping delivered! ;)

P x

Where does the time go? its just flying by.

As far as my Dukan meal planning is going, its going really well!! This evening for tea ive made chicken tikka skewers, turkey koftas for tomorrow and yogurt is on the go. The yogurt maker leaflet lied it doesnt take an hour as stated, going to leave it overnight, 12 hours, and see what its like. My kitchen has never seen so much activity!

I have made a file with all the recipes i like and i have done a weekly planner so that i dont have to think about what i have to eat just have to look at the day and it will tell me, it will be on the fridge.

Today for work. i wore trousers and a blouse that i bought a couple of years ago and have never worn before as they didnt fit, they fit now!! yay!

Bought an extension for my hose pipe today so i can water my baskets so i now have happy flowers.

Meals today
B ff yogurt rhubarb
S muffins
L omlette chicken slices crab sticks ff yogurt
S Turkey slices
D chicken tikka

Oh goodie someone getting to TW around the same time as me hopefully !!!!!

I am Jan!! Got a cream suede jacket too, its gorgeous had it for ages i use it as a marker for my weight-loss, it was tight across the shoulders and the buttons didnt meet but now its much more comfy and i can fasten the buttons few more pounds off and it will be perfect!! Cx

Awww I'm so happy for you :) all your hard work paying off!! You will just wake up one day look in the mirror and think "phwaaaar who's that sexy minx that's broken into my house!" :) x

That's a good sign! A man noticing lol I get frustrated cause mine is like I see you every day it's hard for me to see the loss....... He'd soon notice a loss of no blooming dinner being made :( haha x

C. OH will defo wonder where his wifes gone...he's left with a slimmer, chef lol xxx

ooohhh well done :banana dancer::woohoo:on your fab u LOSS weight shrinkage! its fab when u get new (old) clothes to fit :) You are defo on the dukan bus and cruising to target, i need to follow ur lead and get back into preparing and planning instead of eating same stuff.

ooohhh well done :banana dancer::woohoo:on your fab u LOSS weight shrinkage! its fab when u get new (old) clothes to fit :) You are defo on the dukan bus and cruising to target, i need to follow ur lead and get back into preparing and planning instead of eating same stuff.

Thanks Kirsty, it is just fab when clothes fit again, like having a new wardrobe without the paying out!! Ive enjoyed the planning and preparing, if i didnt vary it i would get sooooo bored and then i would jack it in.

Ive acquired some fresh rhubarb from a friend and have found a recipe for rhubarb parfait on the dukan recipe site looks dead easy to make too. Cx

Im trying to persuade him to do it full time with me instead of pinching my food when i not looking. He says he cant do without the rice and bread so hes going to do his own thing, fair enough he did lose 3 stones a couple of years ago.

I cant believe that i'm actually enjoying the cooking, that's something you would never have heard me say a couple of months ago!! I am a born again chef!!

Yesterday i discovered i have an infestation of Lily beetle!! OMG!! the little blighters have munched their way through my gorgeous lilies. Have just spent a couple of hours removing the beasties and re-potting the plants, hope they recover.

PP day today, home made yogurt for breakfast with rhubarb and a muffin. The yogurt is much better after 12 hours cooking, less tart more creamy and smooth.
Lunch was cottage cheese with chives, sliced chicken and 2 boiled eggs, ff yogurt. Dinner tonight smoked haddock baked in the oven.

Have managed to drink more today, water, SF juice, coffee. The weather has been lovely, shame to have to be in work!! Cx

Back