Dukan ? hope so!

I started playing the baritone, then moved onto the cornet and also took a turn playing the flugel ... most of my years though were playing the cornet

You must be talented learning to play those instruments, gotta have a good set of lungs on you to get a decent sound lol

sorry to read you havent been too well CP hope you will feel better soon Im off too this week and want to do the same 'CHILL'

Good day today been out shopping for some bits and bobs walked the legs off myself lol. Went to subway for lunch they do fabulous salad bowls, had a lovely chicken salad while OH tucked into a steak and cheese footer that smelt delicious.

made a trifle, choc and Goji berry muffins and a carrot cake this afternoon. This evening had roast chicken with carrots green beans and mange tout, stuffed now!! Time for another corrie catch up now. Cx

Subway for salad bowls; didn't know that! Given their proliferation, that will come in handy in Dukan emergencies!

Thanks C! :D

P x

sorry to read you havent been too well CP hope you will feel better soon Im off too this week and want to do the same 'CHILL'

Thanks Chris, had some results back today and they are all ok, got to go for a ultrasound scan next, just waiting for the appointment to come through. Cx

was just gonna ask how ur results were, glad they are all ok, hope they get u an appt soon so u get sorted out. I like the sound of dukan trifle just not made it yet, think will make carrot cake muffins tom. I wanna find easy recipe for choc mousse mmmmm

I think Monica does a mousse with jelly and yogurt then whisks it up till its frothy.

Today has been a yukky wet kakky day!! Came downstairs this morning to find the new pop up Gazebo had capitulated, i told my OH to put it away yesterday and as usual he didnt listen to me and now its bust. He says hes going to take it back as it shouldnt have broken, except he cant find the receipt!!

Went to see the new Men in Black film this afternoon it was really good, then went for dinner at Frankie and Bennys. Had tiger prawns on a bed of lettuce followed by cajun chicken and salad, no pudding just a coffee. Breakfast was turkey rashers and just had a bowl of dukan trifle, got more chicken for later on. Today was supposed to be a pp day so will have to do that tomorrow.

Hairdressers planned for tomorrow morning, rearranged the appointment because i was ill last Saturday going to be another wet day no doubt.

Tried on my dress for the wedding in 4 weeks and its too big, ive already taken back the jacket and got a smaller size but cant do this with the dress as i got it from M&S in the sale last summer and i have never worn it, it fitted me then, then it got a bit tight now its starting to hang. I really like the dress its coral linen edged with grey and has white panels near the bottom it looks fab with the white linen jacket too. May have to have a rethink if it gets any bigger.

oooh u are shrinking!! Can u take the dress in to fit u? u know with a couple of darts in it? I want trifle for breakfast!!! LOL I did make carrot cake muffins, after u reminded me about them in ur menu. mine were normal muffin recipe and grated carrot and mixed spice in it, that way i can have 6 of my muffins (silicone cases are small) of whatever flavour, they were lovely!! made a quark icing, sweetened and added vanilla was v nice! My darling daughter wants me to take her to see men in black, she loves will smith.

Your cakes sound lovely, i dont used mixed spices, maybe i should? been using cinnamon and orange flavouring in the quark frosting. I made black forest trifle, blackcurrant sf jelly set with goji berries and muffins, covered in chocolate custard!! yummy!

May have to put a couple of darts in the dress, or just cover with the jacket or wear something else if it looks too baggy. May have to go vintage!! Its nice that im losing weight, but its gonna cost me a few bob replacing the wardrobe. Cx

Just catching up with a few diaries & good to see the test results came back ok but not so good in another way as you are still no further forward.

Agree with Kirsty about getting some darts put in the dress, if you go to a dressmaker they should be able to recommend the best solution. It must be great though that you are seeing results, i am sure I have body dismorphia ( dunno if thats; how it's spelt) Yesterday TDM's daughter said " wow you look amazing" it took me a few seconds to catch on to what she was going on about :) Oh you mean me having lost weight !

hey sweetie your F&B dinner sounded yum and well done for no pudding. Aww that double edge sward again, nice we're loosing the weight but a PITA that all our lovely clothes are not fitting us anymore. See how you go then take the dress to a seamstress to see whether she can make it fit. who's wedding is it?

Your cakes sound lovely, i dont used mixed spices, maybe i should? been using cinnamon and orange flavouring in the quark frosting. I made black forest trifle, blackcurrant sf jelly set with goji berries and muffins, covered in chocolate custard!! yummy!

May have to put a couple of darts in the dress, or just cover with the jacket or wear something else if it looks too baggy. May have to go vintage!! Its nice that im losing weight, but its gonna cost me a few bob replacing the wardrobe. Cx
Great loosing weight, but yes a fortune to replace wardrobe..... and that trife has me salivating mmmmmm.

Another day of my annual leave nearly done!! Be back to work before i know it. Well the rain is relentless today Gazebo is still standing after numerous times of telling him indoors to get it down as the winds are coming, it wasnt raining this morning when i told him so before i went to the hairdressers i told him to get it down and sorted to take back but no!! I can see me having to do it myself at this rate!!

Hairdresser has worked wonders on my mallan streak, no more grey, cut and blow dried then out into the pouring rain!! oh well!! Food has been good today 3 muffins for breakfast with a coffee, sliced chicken for a snack after the hairdressers, then finished off the diet coke chicken when i got home, tonight its garlic ginger and chilli salmon fillets for tea.

Medication for pains in my side seems to be working, pain isn't as uncomfortable as it was, but will see how it goes over the next week or so. I keep thinking ive got something more sinister, its bad having a little bit of knowledge.

The girls in the hairdressers noticed id lost weight, one of which is doing SW, they hadn't heard of Dukan, so it would have been rude not to let them in on the secret of my success.

Sid the trifle is delicious!! proper pud!! Cx

Hey Colette don't you dare thinking up all these sinister things, be a good girl and wait. Was wondering how you got on with your hair today glad to hear you're looking respectable again LOL

Back to blonde just as it should be. C, you've got to fight it all the way.......never go grey lol, you stop doing the nursey thing and thinking the worst.....glad pain relief kicking in, have you organised that alteration on that dress yet???? And men....if you want something done as they say.....do it yourself. Xxx

The weather has been shocking hasn't it, I can't believe 2 weeks ago we were having a heatwave ! I've got the blinkin heating on tonight - June !!!!!!!!!

I keep toying with the idea of going back to being dark as opposed to blonde but the fact that I now have more grey than dark keeps putting me off, at least with blonde hair the grey roots aren't as noticable.

I hope you are going to follow MM tradition & post pics of you dressed for the wedding :)

Yes C, pics xxx

Yep I'll get the photographer in the house to sort out some pics! I'll wait a bit longer for the dress alterations

Sounds like a good plan x

Back