Dukan ? hope so!

Evening Coll, hows today been? hope youve had a good un xxx

Thank you ladies, it has been another fantastic dukan day for me. One of my students left today and brought a huge tin chocolates in for the team, they all munched on roses and i had my choc muffins and a coffee not tempted at all!! :)

Tuesday evening is choir practice, we have a few concerts coming up over the next few weeks, we have been booked to sing Christmas carols in John Lewis in Chester on Saturday, Christmas still feels a long way off, but its coming up quickly and im not ready for it yet.

B rhubarb fromage frais
S muffins
L mince and onion
D king prawns and salmon in coriander lime chilli, dukan trifle

great your so positive collette xxx and singing christamas carols must put you in the xmas spiritxxx well done for resistiing the chocolates xxx

I am zoned!! im fine at home but the office is like a battle zone, im being bombarded with chocolates home made cakes!!! I was good though :)

Made a start on a weight watchers recipe xmas cake tonight, it took me an hour to prepare, now its in the oven for 4 hours, just gonna booze it up over the next few weeks leading up to Christmas. will be iced the week before. Its quite exciting ive never made one before, never made anything until i started Dukan!! lol

Today is the last day of attack WI in the morning.
B porridge
S ff yogurt
L chicken omelette dukan trifle
D salt and pepper chicken

good luck for tomorrows weigh in xxx and ive never made a xmas cake before either. love it though xxx

CPL said:
Thank you ladies, it has been another fantastic dukan day for me. One of my students left today and brought a huge tin chocolates in for the team, they all munched on roses and i had my choc muffins and a coffee not tempted at all!! :)

Tuesday evening is choir practice, we have a few concerts coming up over the next few weeks, we have been booked to sing Christmas carols in John Lewis in Chester on Saturday, Christmas still feels a long way off, but its coming up quickly and im not ready for it yet.

B rhubarb fromage frais
S muffins
L mince and onion
D king prawns and salmon in coriander lime chilli, dukan trifle

Eeekkkk I'm there on sat!!! Good luck huni xx

Weigh in today 5 lbs off yay!! Made a gingerbread house for Xmas just need to store it somewhere now!!

Busy day today porridge for breakfast French mustard chicken and ff yogurt chicken for tea x

Well done on 5lbs weight loss. Have a lovely weekend

wow col, thats excellent. well done.

Col.............5 flippin pound......well done iand I love your gingerbread house.......yummy yummy,,,,,,,but dont you taste xxx

Col.............5 flippin pound......well done iand I love your gingerbread house.......yummy yummy,,,,,,,but dont you taste xxx

I havent had any of it!! it will probably taste like soap or something but it does look pretty!!

Gingerbread House (Lakeland)

I have made this for Christmas if it lasts may have to make another and suggestions about storage?

Attachments

• gingerbread house.jpg
    gingerbread house.jpg
    123.9 KB · Views: 43
Back