Dukan ? hope so!

Rock n roll!, its always the way, when i came out i thought of loads of songs i know, ah well never mind. There is always the solo spot in the choir that i could audition for.

No snow today just flaming freezing!! got the extra duvet on the bed coz its going to be 9 pillow freezing lol. All this coldness must be burning up some fat stores. Weigh in tomorrow. x

Rock n roll!, its always the way, when i came out i thought of loads of songs i know, ah well never mind. There is always the solo spot in the choir that i could audition for.

No snow today just flaming freezing!! got the extra duvet on the bed coz its going to be 9 pillow freezing lol. All this coldness must be burning up some fat stores. Weigh in tomorrow. x

9 pillows and an extra quilt lol!! It must be cold! Don't you just love auto correct. x

I thought that was quite a cute one too. 9 pillow, we need that just to keep warm LOL. It sounds like a childs understanding of the word below...pillow.

weigh in today and lost 3 lbs.

Those couple of laps round the island must have got things moving lol

awwwfab Colettee. a lovely loss xxx

best way xxx slowly slowley catches the monkey as Pauline says xxx

Can you do Wii fit on line and play against others? i know you can with the Mario Carting game. That would be fun if it was x

Rule #2 never run out of Dukan foods.......be prepared Collette is your motto xxx

Unfortunately i dont live with other dukan minded people, they like the sweeties and cakes, which is fine and dandy as long as i have my goodies to have too.

Been shopping tonight, supplies bought and stored.

Flaming knackered tonight, been training all afternoon, i think doing training is sometimes harder than the physical work, im mentally tired tonight so im off to bed. x

Im mentally tired, but with the weather and sickness Ive had to drop onto the shop floor. But I allways wished I had gone into nursing. A worth while job with satisfaction xxx

The snow was horrendous last night the roads were treacherous! We took my son to his gig in Liverpool last night and ended up staying overnight in a travelodge. We just slipped and slid all the way down the motor way until we just thought this is ridiculous and pulled into the hotel beside the motorway. I hate the snow at the best of times it was very scary feeling the car so out of control.

On the plus side got a lovely slow cooker from Lakeland, chicken casserole in the pot as i type!! x

Back