Dukan ? hope so!

Whoo hooo!! nice one!!

Pol you have inspired me, last night i downloaded the C25k podcasts from the NHS choices, ive listened to the first one and mentally prepared myself to make a start, i can walk, just not sure about the running with my dodgy foot

Whoo hooo!! nice one!!

Pol you have inspired me, last night i downloaded the C25k podcasts from the NHS choices, ive listened to the first one and mentally prepared myself to make a start, i can walk, just not sure about the running with my dodgy foot

Yee ha!! Well done Collette, I'm well chuffed about this! :D

Go gal .... ! :D

P x

well im having a spiffing day, great food and realised i actually love the job im leaving in 2 weeks!!! yes thats right girls ive jumped way to quickly!!!!! gutted! never mind hey must mean something if i was that unhappy not that long ago, at least im leaving on a semi high!!
made thai soup today and it was mega put way too much chilli in it and made me drink gallons of water so overall ive been a dukan angel!!! xx

well im having a spiffing day, great food and realised i actually love the job im leaving in 2 weeks!!! yes thats right girls ive jumped way to quickly!!!!! gutted! never mind hey must mean something if i was that unhappy not that long ago, at least im leaving on a semi high!!
made thai soup today and it was mega put way too much chilli in it and made me drink gallons of water so overall ive been a dukan angel!!! xx

Lol im so sorry C!!!! Just thought i was you!!! xxx

Oh great stuff C I'm pleased you're gonna come to the meet :) x

Whoo hooo!! nice one!!

I downloaded them ages ago, but I don't know when I can get the time to start it. Really need to do the walking/running before a meal but I don't feel right doing it before lunch cos I think there are too many people about LOL. Mid afternoon not a good time cos got daughter to go get from school.

Well i did put it on my ipod and had every intention of having a go at it, but ended up sitting on the couch listening to the lady telling me to walk then run. Well i have to start somewhere, and it is couch to 5K lol. Deffo gonna have a go tomorrow night.

Looking forward to Brum meet now, not sure if i can get there for 12, maybe a bit later than that, reckon its a least a coupe of hours drive. x

Well i did put it on my ipod and had every intention of having a go at it, but ended up sitting on the couch listening to the lady telling me to walk then run. Well i have to start somewhere, and it is couch to 5K lol. Deffo gonna have a go tomorrow night.

Looking forward to Brum meet now, not sure if i can get there for 12, maybe a bit later than that, reckon its a least a coupe of hours drive. x

Run to the meet, Coll? ;)

P x

Hey, did I read somewhere on your thread you're off dukan and doing something else? Sorry, haven't really had time to catch up with everyone but in any event good luck and carry on! :) Wish I could be there with you all at the meet!!

Doing slimming world, going to give it a go til the end of the month, then reassess.:/

lol, our conservetorys get some hammer lol

Well i have completed wk1 day1 Couch 2 5K!! yay me!!

Hmmm but aren't you supposed to leave the couch LOL.........although you have at least listened to it, i have them on my phone and have only listened to the first five mins.

Well i have completed wk1 day1 Couch 2 5K!! yay me!!

Your giving me the boot up the bum I need Col xxx Im too going to listnen to the pod cast!

Back