Dukan ? hope so!

my annual leave isnt too bad, 33 days plus bank hols, much rather have your holiday entitlement though Chris lol

Don't intend to Chris ill still be around and about but ill be posting my updates in the Sw diaries xx

phew ........ that's good to hear. Great to see pics of you yesterday with the other MM's that made it to Birmingham. You are very brave driving all that way and in a city! You looked fab :)

Colette, it was so lovely to meet you on Saturday. I probably should be posting on your Slimming World diary but I'm a bit slow off the mark! Anyone else who's reading this, Col is far prettier than her avatar suggests (and she looks good in that) but, more importantly, is as such a caring, thoughtful, intelligent person - a real privilege to have met her. Love you, Col xxx

phew ........ that's good to hear. Great to see pics of you yesterday with the other MM's that made it to Birmingham. You are very brave driving all that way and in a city! You looked fab :)

I persuaded Steve to take me, it was last minute as he was supposed to be working Saturday morning, must admit it was a bit hairy driving through the city centre not really knowing where you're supposed to be going lol

Hi Collete, I hope you are ok sorry for not being around and thanks again for checking in on my diary. You seem to be doing well on SW do you find it easier to stick to than Dukan? Take care of yourself xx

Hi there stranger, nice to see you back. I am struggling with the Sw to be honest, I'm about to jack it in, dukan is easier to follow, too many rules at Sw, but I said I would give it another week and see if I lose anything I've put on 1lb this week and I don't really know why, so annoying!!

Your welcome back anytime xxx never felt like. You left xxx

i think im losing the will with the SW lark, im gonna give it one more go this week and see what happens. So far so good. x

Aw Col, what is it you are struggling with, do you think maybe its the change from one to the next diet. Hopefully it'll sort out soon for you

C what has your leader said ? Has she given you any reason why you could be struggling to lose weight ?

Happy Mother's Day xx

Maybe there is some thing in the transition from one to another maybe I should have done red days to start with as they are similar to dukan. I'm finding the choices of stuff to eat hard, never been good at being decisive lol, but I need to remember that I've not put on so that's a positive. Consultants told me to write a diary and she will go through it next week which is what I'm doing so we will see maybe I should try some red days til Wednesday and just see if it has an impact on the weight loss. When I'm going without the foods I like and still not losing then I think, why bother? But need to get rid if the negative thoughts and be positive, don't I ?

Off this afternoon to sing at a wedding then competition next week.

Enjoy Mother's Day, our Connors still out at his friends after a gig last night, is this the taste of things to come? Lol x

Be a Positive polly...........................not a negative nellie xxx

I'm sure the weight will start to shift again eventually, no matter what regime you follow, but it's bloomin' tough in the meantime. Thing is, we want the dramatic losses of Dukan attack, or the patience that comes with cruising, and neither is easy to recapture second time around. Stay strong, Collette, spring is round the corner. Xx

A diary is a good thing, you might see something yoruself. Maybe its a bit of a plateau and you need a kick to get out of it, maybe have something slightly different to what you have been eating and see if that helps.

Back