Dukan ? hope so!

food choices for the day include
B coffee and rhubarb bar
S sf jelly
L turkey koftas and chilli sauce
S sliced chicken
D off to a bbq got lots of chicken skewers to munch on

My friend is having a BBQ this evening the weather is shocking but she is determined to do this, shes got the gazebos for cover, must be mad!! sitting out in the rain admiring the new patio, bonkers!! Anyways im driving tonight so no boozing for me unless my darling husband will drop me off and pick me up maybe if i ask nicely.

Have fun in the rain! Wow on the weight loss, that's great x

woohoo, sounds like you in the zone hunni, well done.

Your poppy seed muffins sound nice, do you ever use sesame seeds. I read that we could but then can't find it again, I fancy using them in chicken but didn't want to do something wrong.

Im back from the patio party, oh dear, it seems that her husband arranged to go out to meet his friends and the people she had invited had made some excuses not to come so when i arrived the next door neighbours were there and i completed the "party". The neighbours dissappeared at 8pm and i was the only invited guest there!! t she announced that she was going into town to meet up with her husband!! So i said i will ring Steve and ask him to come and get me.so i was home by 9.30! and it didnt rain! and she asked if steve would drop her off in town!! completely the opposite direction to where we were going. I told Steve he thought it was very funny so i could have drove after all. Came home and had my tea lol

The more I think about it the more I'm laughing in sheer disbelief!!!

Well the sun is shining in Chester, my boy has been studying he has his A level exams next week I'm sitting the garden listening to him play his guitar. He is amazingly talented bless him he's do stressed with the studying and is being pressured into signing contracts for the band he's in, I've told him just get the exams out if the way before considering anything.

I've potted my lovely Magnolia tree and cleared out the pots ready for some new plants, the hoovering and polishing can wait we don't have many sunny days so I'm making the most of it

Food today so far so good
B frontage frais rhubarb and muffins
S sf jely
L not hungry
D going to make chicken curry I think as we can all have that

lol a disaster from start to finish lol some folk xxx

Blimey I hope she hadn't prepared to much food, what a waste of time. That's bad of the hubby and other friends, you don't make other plans its just plain rude....but at least you got to be good.

The barby sounds a shambles! At least she has one good friend in you. I'm glad you've found some enthusiasm for Dukan again after your break from it, and it sounds like you're being rewarded for it. Very good luck to Connor for his A2's. I have 2 doing GCSE's this week but A levels are even bigger. Very stressful for them all. Band developments sound exciting but you're right, he needs to hold off until exams are over - after that he'll have all the time in the world to consider his options. Have a great week, Colette xxx

The barby was a shambles she was expecting people because she had gone to the trouble of making salads and burgers and buying wines and stuff, i did feel very uncomfortable, but i dont think i let it show too much, especially when she said she was off to meet her hubby and can we drop her off!! No pressure!! I do like this girl and she does make me laugh people in work said she was like this but i had never seen it, until now, i still like her and dont really hold anything against her, just next time ill be prepared lol People would have to do something pretty terrible to me or my family for me to dislike them.

Had another good day today, started on PV day today so ive had the following
B FF yogurt
S Rhubarb bars
L salmon with stir fried peppers and onions, lime jelly and custard.
D sweet and sour tango chicken with peppers and onions

Thought my Dukan stuff may have come today but no :(
Made another batch of choc orange muffins and a tray of rhubarb bars when i got home from work.

There is a girl in work who stopped me today and said you know this Dukan diet, i said i did she then told me that she had done 8 days of attack and had lost 15 lbs!! Made up for her she sad she had tried so man diets and they had all failed, she is so pleased with herself hope she keeps it up she has a lot of weight to lose so ive sent her some of our Dukan favourite recipes to help her along

Connor had his Biology A level exam tomorrow, ive banned him from band practice he can pick it up next week when he breaks up from school.x

Connor had his Biology A level exam tomorrow, ive banned him from band practice he can pick it up next week when he breaks up from school.x

Good advice mum
and good food day xxx

The barby was a shambles she was expecting people because she had gone to the trouble of making salads and burgers and buying wines and stuff, i did feel very uncomfortable, but i dont think i let it show too much, especially when she said she was off to meet her hubby and can we drop her off!! No pressure!! I do like this girl and she does make me laugh people in work said she was like this but i had never seen it, until now, i still like her and dont really hold anything against her, just next time ill be prepared lol People would have to do something pretty terrible to me or my family for me to dislike them.

Had another good day today, started on PV day today so ive had the following
B FF yogurt
S Rhubarb bars
L salmon with stir fried peppers and onions, lime jelly and custard.
D sweet and sour tango chicken with peppers and onions

Thought my Dukan stuff may have come today but no :(
Made another batch of choc orange muffins and a tray of rhubarb bars when i got home from work.

There is a girl in work who stopped me today and said you know this Dukan diet, i said i did she then told me that she had done 8 days of attack and had lost 15 lbs!! Made up for her she sad she had tried so man diets and they had all failed, she is so pleased with herself hope she keeps it up she has a lot of weight to lose so ive sent her some of our Dukan favourite recipes to help her along

I'm not doing Dukan - more primal but really want to know what are in your rhubarb bars. I love rhubarb. Can you share?

thanks x

Hope you've enjoyed the veg today!! Your menu sounds lovely and good luck to Connor x

Thanks CD, Yeah i love peppers and onion with a bit of garlic, got some asparagus for Wednesday as im going to do alternate days. x

Well done on another good Dukan day all round. sounds great having someone at work doing Dukan, you could help each other during the days. I really will have to try these rhubarb bars, maybe on my next set of two days.

Back