Dukan ? hope so!

Well hello there Dukan dieters, it’s been a while!

Currently on week 3 of cruise and so far have lost 13lbs weigh day is Monday so will see how we go.

So far so good, for the last year I’ve been doing online WW without any success, I know this works for me so I’m on it!

keeping the diary is great, I did this plan In 2012 and can still look back on what I ate then and the recipes I used, so it’s been really useful!!

Hope all is well in Dukan land!!

Hello it’s so quiet here!!
maintained a 13lbs loss this week! I’ve planned meals for the week and have made some Dukan bread, jelly and rediscovered french mustard chicken with mushrooms!
very nice!

Wk4 review.
On holiday this week so things have not been 100%. Still managed to lose 1lb bringing total loss to 14 lbs.
Dukan bread was not good this week but cloud bread was great, made curry, sweet sour chicken and had a couple of meals out which caused the problem stuck to mainly salads. Plan completed for this week let’s see how we go!! xx

Well done on last week. How's it going this week?

Hiya I’m doing ok I’ve lost a stone so far still got so much to lose but it’s so hard we’ve had some personal issues that have derailed a little bit bit Monday starts the week so back on it!!

Back