Attack Dukan needs to be my last diet!

Thanks, up in London in the morning again, really could do with an easy day. Resorted to eating a packet of ham slices earlier, as it was that or carbs, my colleagues are getting concerned with my eating habits :)

Might try to have low fat bacon and egg for dinner, then another really early night is in order.

Xx

Cruise day 12, Dukan day 18
PP day
B - 1 tbsp oatbran, fromage frais
L - packet of ham
D- eggs and low fat bacon
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins,
2.5 litres of water, coffees, diet coke, fanta zero
Exercise - none

Still feel rough so force fed myself, ham wasn't the best plan but I had to have something and my lunchbox wasn't doing it for me. Avoided the sandwiches though.

Off to bed soon

Xx

Dukanista said:
boo. i think we need a get-well forum for all the sickies! i'm back in the office today but coughing and sneezing all over everyone and i just want to get back into bed! hope you don't get sick, natters. are any of you taking multivitamins? not a bad idea with our reduced fruit and veg portions - we're probably not a great advert for dukan right now!

I've just bought the multi vitamins today Hun so took my first lot this afternoon .....hope you all feel better soon xxxx

Yeah sleep well natters really hope you feel better tomorrow x sending hugs x

Thanks for your get well messages

Cruise day 13, Dukan day 19
PV day
B - 1 tbsp oatbran, fromage frais
L - packet of ham, tuna and sakad
D- trout and salmon poached with veg
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins,
1.5 litres of water, coffee, tea
Exercise - none

Still feeling poorly, came home from work at lunchtime as decided I was dangerous driving! Slept for 4 hours, in bed again now. Need to shift what ever is wrong. Is it my body complaining over lack of carbs? I've felt pretty good in Dukan, until Monday so really confused :-(

Xx

I think the body is more likely complaining about the lack of fruit and veg than the carbs :)

I'm taking vitamin supplements, and i'm probably eating more healthily than i have for a long time, but i'm not getting as much exercise as before and i think that's having an impact on my immune system. no fault of dukan, though - i've just been busy. so a light gym session tomorrow night and i hope to report complete recovery and lots of energy next week!

feel better soon, nats x

Cruise day 14, Dukan day 20
PP day
B - muffin
L - low fat bacon and eggs
D- Moroccan style turkey
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins, oatbran and fromage frais
2 litres of water, coffee, tea, diet coke
Exercise - none

Stayed home from work today, need to get better. Slept loads so not eaten much. Fingers crossed I can go back to work tomorrow.

Xx

Cruise day 15, Dukan day 21
PV day
B - oatbran and fromage frais
L - salad, tuna, eggs, left over Moroccan turkey
D- beef burger, salad and butternut squash chips
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins
2 litres of water, coffee, tea, diet coke
Exercise - none

Starting conso tomorrow to sort my body out! 3 week weigh in tomorrow x

Conso day 1, Dukan day 22
PV day
B - oatbran and fromage frais
L - 2 slices wholegrain bread, 40g cheese, ham and salad
D- beef meatballs on cabbage
Snacks - jelly yogurt, apple
2 litres of water, coffee, diet coke

Went to the pub with friends for lunch and no safe choices, I didn't eat. Was too scared to. luckily because I felt so rough no one was surprised.

Still feeling poorly, in London tomorrow doing a chocolate vodka martini, cupcake and whoopie pie decorating course. Was so looking forward to it :-(
Exercise - none

Was lovely to have bread and cheese, the apple was amazing!

Xx

Conso day 15, Dukan day 36
B - oatbran & wheat bran porridge, goji berries, ff yog, milk
L - 2 slices of wholemeal bread, smoked salmon, homemade mackerel pâté with celery
D- Chinese!! Salt and pepper squid, beef in black bean sauce and mixed veg, tbsp boiled rice
Snacks - apple
Drinks - 1 litres of water, coffee, tea, fizzy diet orange, 2 glasses red wine
Exercise none

Chinese wasn't as bad a would have been prior to dukan, no crispy duck, no duck & pork chow, no spring rolls or BBQ ribs and no prawn crackers ( still hungry though)

Weigh in day - another pound off!

Xx

You're still here! Great to hear you're doing well in conso - and losing! There is hope for us all.

How you feeling, nat?
Cx

Back