Attack Dukan needs to be my last diet!

we'll done nats, that's fantastic! group hug from the whole forum :bighug:
don't worry about the scales being stuck or even going up for a day or 2. just stick with the plan and it will all catch up in the end.

Cruise day 9, Dukan day 15
PV day
B - 1 tbsp oatbran, fromage frais, scrambled eggs and smoked salmon
L - Cajun turkey steaks, ham salad
D- scotch egg, mackerel pâté, celery
Snacks - jelly yogurt, muffins,
1.5 litres of water, coffees, diet coke
Exercise - lots of walking

Spent the day in London, took turkey and muffins to snack on and had a small ham salad in a pub for lunch. Only drank diet coke in the pubs :)

Thanks for your support guys

X

Fab day again Hun your dong amazing ....ooooo london lucky you hope you had a great day :)

Thank you.

I go to London lots, mainly for work, but today was a river cruise with my parents and Ian on the Thames. Which was actually great fun, and it stayed dry. We were good and walked to the station, which admittedly is only 2 miles away. Exercise and saved paying to park!

Hope you're all better now.

Xx

Hello and well done on 2 weeks! I'm a couple of days behind you but can only dream about that 11lb loss - amazing!! I travel lots for work too so would love to hear your survival tips - what sort of things work best when you don't have a fridge with you?!

Jx

natters8942 said:
Thank you.

I go to London lots, mainly for work, but today was a river cruise with my parents and Ian on the Thames. Which was actually great fun, and it stayed dry. We were good and walked to the station, which admittedly is only 2 miles away. Exercise and saved paying to park!

Hope you're all better now.

Xx

I've not been for about 20 years ....:(:(:( ..we keep meaning to take the boys and we really should get round to that one !!!!

Your day sounds lovely glad the rain stayed away for you miracles do happen then x

Yeah thanks all better was so good to get back to my chicken & steak yesterday ;);) x

Cruise day 10, Dukan day 16
PV day
B - 1 tbsp oatbran, fromage frais, fry light fried egg and smoked salmon
L - 2 salmon fillets, turkey steak and scotch egg with fromage frais
D- too full still!
1.5 litres of water, coffees, diet coke
Exercise -

Spent the afternoon at Ian's mums, took my own food so that made it easier. And avoided the alcohol again!

X

Joodle, thanks for your message. I don't really stay away from home over night very often for work so I just take lunch in everyday. Quite often eat it on the train or on the car.

Ive been taking picky food, fish sticks, eggs, turkey breasts torn up, did take quiche but didn't enjoy it in the end. I also take in a couple of muffins, I split my oatbran between breakfast and muffins.

Xx

Thanks for that - fish sticks are going on the list! Good work avoiding alcohol - it's the one tricky thing that people really question, I've been finding!

Jx

Wow, I've just spent 15min reading through this thread despite having to get up 5.50..lol. Just curious at where u guys get your balsamic vinegar as I always thought they were unhealthy- what brand do you get? Also, what's jelly youghurt??

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good work avoiding alcohol - it's the one tricky thing that people really question, I've been finding!
Hi J,
I've found that too. people are ok if you don't eat, but order a diet coke or a soda water and they immediately want to know what's wrong with you. it's crazy that you feel that you have to invent an excuse to say no to a glass...

Cruise day 11, Dukan day 17
PV day
B - 1 tbsp oatbran, fromage frais
L - scotch egg, turkey, 5 fish sticks, 4 cherry toms, cucumber, carrot
D- dukan beef stroganoff on a bed of cabbage
2 litres of water, coffees, diet coke, fruit tea
Exercise - 20 minutes Zumba ps3 move

Feel pretty crappy today, so tired and feel sick. Forced myself to exercise and eat today. Really hoping I'm not getting sick, no time to be ill!

X

Hi

Jelly yogurt is a sachet of sugar free jelly made up with 200ml boiled water, then add 100ml of cold water and mix in 250g of fat free natural yogurt and the I put in to little ramekins in the fridge to set overnight. Raspberry is the nicest

I get my balsamic vinegar from tesco or sainsburys. The actual vinegar is ok not the glaze though as that has sugar in.
X

O No hum hope you feel better tomorrow xxx

I slept from 9pm to 6am, still achey and feel sicky. No rest for me though, sat outside work. X

boo. i think we need a get-well forum for all the sickies! i'm back in the office today but coughing and sneezing all over everyone and i just want to get back into bed! hope you don't get sick, natters. are any of you taking multivitamins? not a bad idea with our reduced fruit and veg portions - we're probably not a great advert for dukan right now!

Thanks. Right now I'd love a day off to just sleep, but far too busy! X

Fell better soon Natters, i am coming out of my poorly patch xx

Thanks guys. Still at work. Can't face food, my lunch remains untouched, had 2 dukan muffins, can't cope with anything more.

Even turning down coffee which is very not like me. Decided diet fanta is what I need, drunk a litre of water already today.

:-( xx

Awww, get well soon you sickly bunch! Natters, have you tried echinacea? I find it really helps to knock things on the head or at least shorten the ill period. That weird stuff you squirt up your nose is good too, for colds - First Defence I think. I'm convinced it's prevented several colds in the past, although doesn't sound like what you've got is a cold....

Take it easy if you possibly can, you sound busy!

Jx

Back