Attack Dukan newcomer!

missjse

Hey!!!

I'm on day 1 of 'attack!' which I intend in doing for 5 days. I'm 12 stone 6 at the moment and want to get down to 10st 10!

I've had today :

2 spoons of oat bran with skimmed milk and water with cinnamon.

Turkey chunks tikka flavoured
Fat free cottage cheese tablespoon
Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt

Prawns
Chicken chunks
Onken fat free vanilla yoghurt

Am I on the right lines?

Also when you go into the cruise stage.. I was wondering if you had to do alternate days constantly? Or if you could do PV PP PP PV PV PP PP ?

Thanks in advance!
Josie

4 herbal teas and 2 pints of water.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Josie - welcome!
I don't see any mistakes, so a good start! Perhaps try to do some baking with the oatbran to have a nicer breakfast? Check out our FAQ section, would you, to see re updating your User CP, and there's loads of other info there.
Total 0% yoghurt is the one people recommend in the UK so perhaps switch at your next shop.

5 days is a long attack period for your current weight (how tall are you?). You'll see on our FAQs that it's advised to pop onto the official site for a free calculation of the advised timings. I'd say 3-4 days maximum personally. Thereafter, the alternate PP/PV is good to start with. Your body needs the veg (so start with PV always), and you won't get bored quickly with the alternate days (and you won't be constantly throwing salad and veg out!). Some do prefer the 4PP, 3PV rhythm to have weekends on PV but the 4 x PP are cruel (on errr your "transit"...). The idea is to have equal PPs to PVs over the week, and to keep your protein levels high on a PV day.

Good luck
x

Hi Josie welcome.

Just a quick one - don't buy any more of the Onken Vanilla (nor Acticvia 0%), and in future check all labels for flavoured yoghurts carefully - they not only have to be fat free they also need to have NO ADDED SUGAR. And Onken definitely does. In fact yoghurts, esp flavoured ones are such a minefield that it's best to buy fat-free plain yogurt and flavour yourself.

It's been discussed a lo, have a look at the frequently asked question pinned to the top of the forum, or do a search of threads.

Good luck and keep up the good work.

What a great start you have made, I made the same mistake with the Onken yoghurt which does contain sugar but still lost loads and swapped to Total 0% when I started cruise....... other than that tiny little comment - oh and eat as much protein as you can - you are doing fab. Hope your rewarded with a great loss at your first weigh in, fingers crossed!

PS - Dr Dukan advises many different ways to do cruise so I think whatever suits you though would think a balance of 3PV/4 PP per week would be better than 4PV/3PP. Also I always weigh after a PP day..........

Back