Dukan Recipe Thread

FRoMAGE FRAIS :D

it will be like the mims bread on atkins.
Im going to make dukan friendly oopsie rolls. I loved them :D

they are lush. well i really like them. :D not as good as ice cream though!

well im deffo going to try ,how many are u/we allowed to eat a day lol and r they similar in texture to bread !!

they are nothing like bread they are squidgy lol. i liked them with butter and bacon lmaobut cant be having that. depends how many you make out of it.
I only used 3 eggs and made six out so could eat 2 per day counting as one egg. mmm they would be nice with (no oil) fried egg in :D

ok had my first dukan bread today.... the oatbran was 2 tbs and weet 1tbs sint that a bit too much?

anyway i had mine like i used to with the flax bread... with a kebab in it as a sandwich! YU-UM-MYYYYYYY

Aubergines with turkey

Turkey mince
Tinned tomatoes (check lowest carb ones)
Garlic
Shallots
Mushrooms
Jalapenos (optional)
anything else you want to throw in ;) i.e. more chilli or herbs

Dry fry the turkey, mush and shallots
Throw everything else in and leave to simmer untill cooked

Put oven on at about 180 .
Slice aubergines in half and put on baking tray and cover with foil. Cook for about 20 mins and then scoop out the inside of the aubergine (i put some of this in the turkey mince sauce). Add the turkey mince in the aubergine shells and cover back up with foil and cook for about 20 -30 mins.
I added some mint yoghurt on top when they were being served.
OMG they were heavenly. I will be having these again!!!!!

Lovely. I tried the vanilla moist cakes last night and omg how lovely were they! I put lemon extract in mine and divided the mixture between 12 cup cake cases, they didnt collapse much at all. Yum

has anyone made a curry on here - do you put the yog in at last minute or can you cook it?

Wow you're a lifesaver Vicky, thanks that sounds brilliant and is just the right thing when my parents are here next week! They won't even notice it's low-everything :) and I can just skip the rice!

Aubergines with turkey

Turkey mince
[....]
OMG they were heavenly. I will be having these again!!!!!

No problem. I can be inventive sometimes :D

ive finally found a garnish i like for my pv days

its simple :-

some cottage cheese ,tomato,cucumber and red onion mix together

viola yum yum .....just suits boring me fine !!!

sounds nice although i really cant get away with cottage cheese

Back