Dukan Recipe Thread

nada ;)
Im not fussed on sweet stuff so not bothered but I know you girls do.
You can have sf jelly i think x or your yogs x only couple of days to go though babe x

Its ok. I can do savoury. I was thinking today that this is much easier than i thought it was going to be. Ive not cheated at all. lol

:) Can we have sugar free jellies? I likes those lol

For that nutella recipe - tell me about "skimmed cocoa powder"... can you buy that in England? Over here, that recipe exists but the "cocoa" has to be sugar free, and fat free(?!), and can only be bought in bio shops. Quantity allowed is 1 tspsn per day on Cruise ONLY. Not attack.

(I have never made it.)

Sugar free jelly - glanced at the composition and I'd say NO (Sainsbury's website is excellent for giving you the breakdown of foods...)
Energy1187kJ/279kcal34kJ/8kcalProtein52.9g1.5gCarbohydrate16.8g0.5gFatTraceTrace

I don't like this recipe! Where did it come from? How many days is it for? Cheese???

Vanilla Moist Cake
• 4 tablespoons oat bran.
• 2 tablespoons wheat bran.
• 6 tbsp skimmed milk powder.
• 4 eggs.
• 3 tablespoons cheese.
• A 0% yoghurt flavored with vanilla (slender type).
• 3 tablespoons of sweetener
• 1 teaspoon baking powder

Pour all ingredients into a bowl, beat with a whip
Lay parchment paper on pan before adding the batter to the cake is easily removed from the mold.
If a silicone mold is better, no need for parchment paper.
Cook without preheating the oven for 35 minutes at 180 degrees.

ooh i got these off the Dukan site on facebook!!!

OK... we need to work on that recipe cos it's good (except for the cheeeese... which we need to specify which sort to fall within the rules. Over here, it's less than 6% fat, but over there? who's got the darned book?!!!).

For the oat bran and wheat bran, divide by the amount you're allowed per day... and so it'll be not to eat in one day... two? three? I forget what you're allowed! (WHERE'S MY BOOK! Amazon promised delivery 1st June!)

Oat bran 2 tbsp on attack and wheat bran 1 i think if you are constipated!
I think its 5 % fat

could we use quark instead of cheese? it is like cheese anyway

Just that you need to specify that in the recipe else someone (like me) would eat the lot and put full fat cheese in it too!

All I can urge is to check packagings... as you must have had to for Atkins? Quark can be full fat can't it? I don't know!

Lol i just copied and pasted. Maybe i need to give a go next week and amend it ;)

Excellent so cher can retype the whole thing HERE... now... off you go!!

Quark can be full fat can't it? I don't know!
No its not and its in the book to use instead of fromage frais in the pancakes. :D

Yey Cheryl - eventually. I bet you cant put it down. I couldnt.

could it use fat free cottage cheese? I have no idea what that tastes like as i cant bring myself to try it. It looks too much like vomit. Lol

Dessert recipe for Attack... you need a REALLY good non stick pan, a spatula, and patience... and plenty of practice ;)

PANCAKES - OK ATTACK

2 eggs, beaten
1 tablespoon powdered skimmed milk
2 tspsns sweetener
flavouring - I use instant coffee diluted in a couple of drips of boiling water

Mix together and make pancakes! The trick is to heat your pan up well before pouring a spoonful of your mixture in, then spread it out (as well as you can), and don't be tempted to turn it until the bottom has cooked...

I had this last night but dont like coffee so added some cinnamon. It does take a while but well worth the wait.

Lemon meringue pie... (Cruise phase)

Base - galette recipe, spread finely onto parchment sheet and baked in oven 20 mins Gas Mark 5-6, 200°, turn over with spatula, then another 10 or so mins... as long as you dare. Place into tin with removeable base (I usually keep the parchment paper too, in case of "leakage" of the lemon layer... which can run).

Lemon part - use a spoonful of tofu (not the firm one, the soft), and beat with a lemon fat free yoghurt, one egg yolk, and add some sweetener (to taste). Spread over, and pop into oven for 10 mins. Turn over down to Gas Mark 3 or 150°.

Meringue - 2 x egg whites whisked firm, spoonful sweetener added...

Then EITHER put your meringue on top of lemon and return to other... OR, my preferred way, is to daub some blobs of raw meringue onto parchment paper and bake slowly... turn oven off, forget them for an hour or so, and YUM!

And because there are no banned ingredients, you can eat the lot!

A perfect Sunday treat!

Baked egg custard - ok Attack - makes 6 little ramekins - bake in medium oven, 20-30 mins to your taste, Gas Mark 4-5, 180° in bain marie (fill a tin with water, and place your ramekins in same)

4 eggs, 650-700ml skimmed milk, 2 tablespoons sweetener, 1 tablespoon instant coffee (or perhaps vanilla pod?)

In a bowl, break eggs, and mix with half the milk, the sweetener and your flavouring (no need to dilute the instant coffee).

In a measuring jug, warm remaining half of milk in microwave for 1 min. Then pour your egg mixture into jug. Pour into ramekin dishes. Bake.

TIP - if you like a "skin", accidentally (on purpose) "forget" them in the oven for a few hours after you've turned your oven off...

LOVELY!

Back